Anyone try ChaLean Extreme?

Options
I just ordered this tonight, I've looked at it several times..did a dvd with a friend a while back and just wondering what results people have had with it? Do you use the bands or weights?? Any input would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Replies

• amontiel69
    amontiel69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Arienna,

I am currently doing ChaLean Extreme at home. I ordered it a couple of months back and completed the first month, but a very serious health problem prevented me from moving on. I have started again and I have to tell you that at least for me, the workouts are really intense. They push my heart rate to the limit and I end up drenched in sweat when I finish. Just today I did Burn Intervals and burned 1255 calories on that workout. That is impressive for a home-based workout program. I am using weights but I also have resistance bands, but I mostly do the weights and I try to lift heavy, just like Chalene says (go heavy or go home!). So, I can only recommend that you try it, it is fun and demanding, as any good workout should be.

Alex
  • Cheriperkins
    Cheriperkins Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Chalene Extreme is awesome! She is very motivating and the workouts do not get boring. I have seen really great results w/ this program and working on my own now. (I first started the program and was seeing awesome results when I found out I was pregnant and my Dr. advised me to stop ..I was high risk due to age.) Are you signed up w/ Beachbody to use the message boards? Its free.... if not go to either www.Cperkifitness.net or www.teambeachbody.com/Cperki and signup for your free account. I wish you much success!! :)
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Thanks guys!! :) I can't wait to try it out!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    ChaLean is an awesome program. I am doing a second round of it. On week 2 now. I did my first round a year ago. It helped me break through my plateau and I can say it gave me some really nice arms and tighter muscles overall. :laugh: I love the way she motivates you and how she helps you focus on the muscles you are working. Good luck to all of you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mmkovacich
    mmkovacich Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started ChaLEAN. I started week 2 yesterday. I really like it so far. I also do some extra cardio: walking, running or Jillian Michaels dvd. What do you guys do? Where are you at in the program?
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am on the 4th week of the burn phase. This is my second round of CX. I did my first one early last year. This time around I am doing Zumba two times a week and hopefully soon I will be adding two more days. I am a Zumba instructor. Last year doing ChaLean I did the intervals and the other workouts in the program plus I did some running and kickboxing for a little bit. I was doing a lot, maybe too much. :flowerforyou:
  • ame2010
    ame2010 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What is ChaLean?