would like some real people as friends please

Options
13»

Replies

• LenaGirl388F
    LenaGirl388F Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is the best comment i have heard in a long time. 5-10 -15-20 doesn't matter it is all relative and a doesn't make you less real because you are now at the 5 - 10 bls to lose side of the spectrum.
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I wanna lose about 25 more, I am already down 50+ from my highest weight.. Feel free to add me if you would like.

This applies to anyone here.. Just be sure to add a messge in your request telling me a bit about you :)

Happy Losing!!
  • sheeksheek21
    Options
    I'll be friends with you! I need to lose 85lbs or better.
  • MontaukGirl1973
    MontaukGirl1973 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Dieting is so hard...
    :happy:
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Lost 51, plan to lose 59 to 79 more. Real enuff 4 ya?
  • ruthbeckwith
    Options
    Hi mammiehorn, I am 59 had lapband (didn't work). I have had my gallbladder removed 30 years ago. Numerous ops on my stomach. I need to lose weight but it's very hard.:smile:
  • MontaukGirl1973
    MontaukGirl1973 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    well, dieting can be hard. :smile:
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I don't think she meant to be offensive but shes looking for a person to share the journey with. If your bothered by what she said then click off. You don;t have to friend her.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Well, i have ZERO pounds to lose but i still have strength and performance goals. i worked hard, met goals, set new ones, and learned a lot doing it. i feel real enough.
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Well aren't you a treat. :bigsmile: 7 months ago when I was fat I might've been real enough for you. Not sure if I qualify now, but best wishes--I think. :tongue:
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'd like to think I'm real even though I am a size 4.... Idk what to think of that comment...

I love fitness and nutrtion and I need something that keeps me accountable. That's why I'm here. I love my MFP friends and give/get support all the time.

Still not sure what to think about your statement... as I can see other aren't sure either..
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I feel the same. most of those kinds of people are pretty annoying. feel free to add me any & all
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    I love having more friends. Sending a friend request now. I promise NO BODY PARTS!
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 46 years old. My diary is closed because I know that if I have to answer to anyone else I my not be so honest :blushing: I drink beer (most of the time I budget for it) I still eat crap (but not like I used to). I've lost a fair bit but still have a ways to go. I can see where you're coming froM. Add me if you'd like:flowerforyou:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Well aren't you a treat. :bigsmile: 7 months ago when I was fat I might've been real enough for you. Not sure if I qualify now, but best wishes--I think. :tongue:

definitely not. with a stomach like that you stopped being real 10 pounds ago ;) great job. you can give me pointers, tips, and advice anytime. we can be FAKE together.
  • fightangel90
    Options
    It's hard to find real friends like that. I had two babies in 2 years and my youngest was born in April 2011. I am just now getting to exercising was too busy to do it finishing college with two babies. I gained 30lbs with both babies and now have to lose 60lbs. I am up to 260lbs and have never been this weight in my life. Getting back down to 200lbs at a size 16 would make me happy as can be. I have no friends on here.
  • psychomeep
    Options
    I'm real with ~90 pounds to lose! I'd love some more friends!