What would the perfect outfit be after your weight loss?

Options

Replies

• Teleri
    Teleri Posts: 32
    Options
    Shorts that don't bunch up when I walk!
  • Jenbabe402
    Options
    Some really sexy Vicky's undies/bra set, and I've always wanted to look good in a cute bikini
  • Kiwi_gal
    Options
    ok starting from the head...i would go and get a very stylish haircut..and the top would be a deep red sleeveless top then a pair of skinny jeans maybe with a few rips :) but because i would feel great due to losing the weight i would look great in anything
  • weddingprincess
    Options
    To work: Empire waist silver silk and cotton boob shirt with jr. boot cut jeans in hot pink with my favorite strapy black shiny high heels.

To wear out: tight fitting jeans so everyone can admire my booty and a great looking shirt.

To an event: I would wear my ballgown in fire engine red by Mori Lee.
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Dark skinny jeans, strappy heels, and a low cut sleeveless shirt.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I wanna look good naked

lol
    :love:
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    My 28" Tailored Sportsman riding pants ... there's not a bit of stretch in them, so if I can wear them, I'm money :)
  • fortiter00
    fortiter00 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The tailored suits I had made in 2003 in Qatar. They rock, but have spent most of their lifespan in the back of the closet.
  • kmoyers
    kmoyers Posts: 18
    Options
    Shorts that don't bunch up when I walk!

Ditto!!!
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Options
    Nice pair of tight fitting flared jeans and a tight t shirt... for sure....
  • 2bthinagain
    Options
    well as most women.... just looking good in a bikini on the beach is great...
    i live 45 minutes from the Gulf of mexico so that is a goal of mine...
    *looking good in langerie is a Big BONUS also*
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    I think my perfect outfit would be a skirt that goes right below my knees and a tank top. I hate how my legs look in skirts and shorts, so I don't wear them at this weight. And it would be great to have the confidence to wear a tank top without another layer over it. I only wear tank tops without another layer if it's so blazing hot outside that I will pass out in two layers.

Or, a jersey knit dress. The clingy cotton doesn't look good on my lumps.
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    lol...anything will look good as long as my fat rolls arent hanging out!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    Options
    a bikini hehe
  • jacksonlady01
    jacksonlady01 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would totally wear a pair of fitted jeans and a really cute tank that has a nice deep scoop on the front for the hubby! LOL!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    A black leather skirt.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    Short shorts like I used to wear to football games with a nice halter top.
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    I'd love to be able to fit into a nice tight pair of jeans and a slinky sexy dress someday. :wink:
  • Papucho
    Papucho Posts: 138
    Options
    Well, I think you'd all look great in a nice pair of stilettos . . . they go with anything . . . or nothing.

;)
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Since I hear about this EVERY FREAKIN SUNDAY NIGHT I am TOTALLY going to buy this outfit

faithhill-snf.jpg?t=1289072057