It wasnt what I thought..

Options
I started this calorie counter about a month ago. I didnt weigh myself when I started..I went out and brought a scale and to my disbekeive I wasnt happy wit what the scale said..I was ready to say forget it but gave it another thought..Im sayn all of this to say no matter what I will be a success story..I can loss this I am worth it...Better_Choices is in it to the end...:heart:

Replies

• SockSaver
    SockSaver Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    :smile:yes, you can make good choices.
  • mystikalbeanz
    mystikalbeanz Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Its not easy at first but the more you do it the easier it gets! I havent been on here that long and i loved my junk food! But since ive been tracking what ive been eating and eating healthier i dont really want the junk or processed food much because i know it undoes all the hard work i just did! You can do it! Good luck!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You can do this. When you stumble don't give up. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep on. It will take time, determination and dedication. You got this.
  • acmilan11
    acmilan11 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I hate those scales. 4 weeks ago I weighed myself at work in front of my colleague and was shocked to see that I weighed 158lbs. That afternoon I almost walked into Manhattan trafic, I was like a zombie. I feel better now and will not weigh myself again.

I'm happy you didn't despair and are strong. You will do it!!!!
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    It's already been said but yes, it does get easier as you go. You CAN do this! And it will be worth all the effort!
  • sicilysclover
    sicilysclover Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I started this calorie counter about a month ago. I didnt weigh myself when I started..I went out and brought a scale and to my disbekeive I wasnt happy wit what the scale said..I was ready to say forget it but gave it another thought..Im sayn all of this to say no matter what I will be a success story..I can loss this I am worth it...Better_Choices is in it to the end...:heart:

I know how you feel. This is my second week doing this and I feel great but I didnt lose any weight this week. I'm a little frustrated but i'm going to keep moving forward and sticking with it. Maybe next week i'll see that number go down!
  • doddrose
    doddrose Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :happy: I believe you CAN too!! One day at a time....just hang in there...You can friend me -- lets encourage one another.
  • MonolithTMA
    MonolithTMA Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • sicilysclover
    sicilysclover Posts: 173 Member
    Options

Also - measure yourself! Sometimes the scale cant see what measuring tape can.
  • addaline22
    addaline22 Posts: 114
    Options
    you can do it!!! its all about making those good choices!!!
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Starting is hard. If you start today, you don't ever have to start again. :smile:
    Good luck and happy losing.