New Kid

Options
Hey, I'm Bri. This is going to be my last diet, cause I am going to loose the weight this time. I've got a huge goal, 80 lbs, but I know I can do it. I guess I'm pretty motivated, and looking for other motivated/dedicated bloggers? Hoping to hear back from you guys! Thanksss :D

Replies

• Scar1225
    Options
    I'm sticking to mine to this time, so I guess this is my last diet too :) I'll help you stay motivated :)
  • Prettypickens
    Prettypickens Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am here to support the both of you!
  • lookingoodlo
    lookingoodlo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lo.

You might say that I am the new kid on the block also. I Just got off Weight Watchers because it was a bit pricy. I found this site in a magazine. I need to loose 80lbs also, and plan to suceed this time as well. I am also listening to subliminals on weight reduction, saying affirmations, practicing meditation, walking daily, and most importantly watching what I eat. Cravings are my aquiles heal. I am trying to remedy that by eating more foods that fill you up like mixed veges (I like the mixed carrots, cauliflower and brocolli). I have to work on more water throught out the day. For inspiration, I try to remember that what I do today creates my tomorrow. My goal is for February 2013, the full 80 lbs.

I would enjoy being an encouragement for someone sharing the same challenges and goals.
  • Kayla19Sonny2
    Options
    I don't really care about my losing weight I'm just trying to figure out how much a 5 ft 2 19 year old about to be 20 years old is supposed to weigh. I'm new on here as well.
  • knittingwitch
    knittingwitch Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    hey nice to meet you, I'm in the same boat as you and I'm looking forward to this.
  • IAmInfinite437
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey all! My names Jemell.... If you have any advice from me or to give me some just add me! Im here as a supporter and to lose weight 100+ pounds.. So far I've lost 24 and Im tooooooo focused! Have fun! Good luck with your goals :)