dimple booty Diva (Transformation 2012)

Options
(I can't write in my blog from the mobile app, so I'll just stick it here)

I guess I should start by introducing myself. My name is Jazzmine. I'm a single mother of 2 beautiful girls, I've got a 3 year old and a 5 week old.
Both of those pretty princesses, have made me who I am today; THE DIMPLE BOOTY DIVA!!! Yea I know I'm a little loopy but who isn't? And another thing, be forewarned, I kinda don't have a filter from from brain to mouth, so you are liable to read ANYTHING. Oh and feel free to comment, share your own story, whatever u want. um well I guess that's it, um I guess I should tell you about my weight loss plan.

I'm doing p90x. This is like the 4th time that I'm trying to get through this. I've never made it out of phase 1 so hopefully Ill make it the entire 12 weeks this time. I'm following it by the book with the exception of my caloric intake. I decided to decrease the suggested caloric intake to 1450 calories a day.
making my macronutrients; 50-30-20
protein; 181 grams
carbs; 109 grams
fat; 32 grams

and of course those macronutrients will change in 28 days. Now on to the training I absolutely love and hate p90x training because its strength traing is the, beez knees and I <3 Kenpo x. I hate it because that dang yoga and plyometrics! Gosh I hate them but hopefully they'll return that hate, by way of body jelly, lol.

oh cant forget my supplements. I use 6 star whey protein elite professional series. I drink two shakes a day. ( I'll give the recipe later) pre workout and post workout.
I'm also taking a multivitamin
and a thermogenic, I'm using jillians fatburner or fat blaster something like that. I want to use hydroxycut max but I think I'll wait on that it's been a while since I've taken it, our any thermogenic and I know that jumping straight into something with that intensity can be a bit of a shock.
even though I'm not taking them right now cla, bcaa, and some essential fatty acids would be really good to go along with, but my dr said no. :-(

okay now that business is taken care of , the fun begins

welcome to my blog I hope you guys enjoy

Replies

• orangebloodedbabe
    orangebloodedbabe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Blog2
    so today for dinner I was supposed to have a chicken stir fry , but what I really wanted some cheesy chicken broccoli and rice casserole. needless to say that is not in the p 90 x menu. I didn't break my diet, but guess what I'm eating cheesy chicken broccoli and rice casserole. here's the recipe but keep in mind my ratios are 50/ 30 /20 protein, carb, fat. you might have to alter the amount of cheese rice or chicken that to you use, to fit your diet ratio.

1 serving

4 oz chicken tenderloin
    3 tablespoons of milk (skim)
    1/4 cup of prepareD brown rice
    1 cup of steamed broccoli (nothing added)
    half a slice of american cheese
    2 teaspoons of seasoned salt
    onion powder
    garlic powder
    black pepper to taste

first season your chicken with 1 teaspoon of the salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper, to your taste.
    I use a cooking spray instead of actual oil to grease my pan.
    use medium setting
    add the seasoned tenderloins to the skillet and allow to cook 4 minutes on each side, or until it's completely cooked through. take the chicken out of the pan (and chop it up) but leave all the sticky goodness on the bottom.
    still on a medium setting.
    pour the milk into the skillet, then add the cheese and stir until completely melted.
    add the brown rice and about 3 ounces of water and let that cook down.
    then add the chicken and broccoli and the last teaspoon of seasoned salt.
    Stir until it's all gooey, and then chow down!!

I promise you this is so good ! I thought I was on cheat day :-P
    and it's a whole lot of food.
    cals 282
    cabs 17g
    fat 3g
    Protein 45g
    Fiber 4g
    Sugar 2g
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Def. saved that recipe. Great job though! :flowerforyou:
  • orangebloodedbabe
    Options
    it was so good! And thanx!
  • timarii
    timarii Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am SO gonna try your recipe with rotisserie chicken breast! Thanks for sharing!
  • orangebloodedbabe
    Options
    I am SO gonna try your recipe with rotisserie chicken breast! Thanks for sharing!

Mmmm! That sounds really good!
  • wlkumpf
    wlkumpf Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    this does look pretty yummy! Thanks
  • jojostar85
    Options
    WOW! Saving that recipe! Thank you for sharing!
  • mandachristine
    mandachristine Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bumping!
  • orangebloodedbabe
    Options
    hey everybody THANX FOR READING!!! how are you doing today? how did you guys diet go? exercise? what did you do?

today I did plyometrics! and for the first time I completed the entire workout, now I did have to pause and lay on the floor for about 2 minutes but I made it to the end after that. so I'm UBER happy about that! but what I am not happy about is when I went to the grocery store I bought a lactose free low fat chocolate milk.
    and it is indeed a low in fat, high in protein, and a carbs are to be expected, so I bought it. now yesterday I was way over my sugar and I noticed today that was over my sugar as well, so I went on the hunt and of course the culprit was the new milk... I have something like 28 grams of sugar. so what I'm going to do is just use skim milk, and I found a recipe for sugar free chocolate syrup, and I'll sweeten the chocolate syrup with truvia....

ohh my goodness and I've found a bangin recipe for a protein shake made with egg whites and it tastes just like a reeses pieces!!!!
    how long does a recipe on here when I figure out if it's a good with that homemade chocolate syrup and skim milk!

That sugar content rlly surprised me, and apparently sneaky sugar is fooling us all msnbc featured an article today on "Sneaky Sugar Offenders" and here they are;
    1.cereal
    2.smoothies (bingo)
    3.salad
    4.yogurt
    5.pasta sauce
    6.potato chips

I know I'll be watching that sugar closely

http://healthyliving.msn.com/diseases/diabetes/sneaky-sugar-offenders#1
  • orangebloodedbabe
    Options
    It took a while for me to build up enough courage, but here are nearly before pics
    Day 16/90 P90X

d29065b9.jpg
    abf00443.jpg
    84350700.jpg
  • orangebloodedbabe
    Options
    9653697c.jpg

Mmmm, takeout....Not chicken and shrimp broccoli stir-fry
  • orangebloodedbabe
    Options
    I've been doing p90x for about 45 days and I hate
    To quit things but, I'm switching my program to LiveFit
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-introduction.html
    I decided to make the change because the scheduling, risk of injury, and the inability
    For p90x to be a lifestyle. I want my program to evolve into a way of life; and I
    Know for a fact that I wont be doing it the rest of my life.

Ne who my glute stain is getting better I think I'll be able to start the program
    On Monday!