Hi. Newbie here

Options
My friend and co-worker referred me to this site, so i registered this morning and will give it a try...

I'm 30 yrs old and battling 'The bulge"...i lost 30lbs 4 1/2 yrs ago before i got married, but then gained it all back..so i know i can do it, as long as i count my intake and EXERCISE..the dreaded thought makes me wanna barf...lol..but i'm determined to do it and lose this weight.

Replies

• Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:

I am the same way, I dread the thought of exercise :P I just try to think of it as 30-60 minutes out of my day, and how fast that time goes by when I am sitting on the couch watching my tv shows and munching on chips... it's really no time at all :bigsmile:

And I know where your coming from, I lost 30 lbs last year when my husband was overseas, and as soon as he came back this past summer.. I left MFP, tried to do things on my own and I gained back almost 10 lbs.

Do it for yourself :flowerforyou: You will love the results that you see with this program. And they just keep coming!! One of my favorite features of this site is the profile tickers for the message boards! It is so motivating to me, I love being able to watch the ticker gradually get closer to my goal :P

Best of luck to you! :drinker: And don't forget to drink your water :drinker: