How's The Night Going?

Options
UNTOLDSMILE
UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
I'm sitting here talking to you guys, washing clothes and sketching a Venom pic. What are you fine ladies and gentlemen up too?

Replies

• Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Crappy. My mom is super pissed at me and my dad for no reason and I'm hungry... :(
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    Options
    Crappy. My mom is super pissed at me and my dad for no reason and I'm hungry... :(

That doesn't sound good. Sorry to hear that.
  • lajonna
    lajonna Posts: 36
    Options
    Pretty good. Just watching cartoons with my son & reading up on my kindle.
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    Options
    Pretty good. Just watching cartoons with my son & reading up on my kindle.

That sounds relaxing. What are you reading?
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Suckish.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here talking to you guys, washing clothes and sketching a Venom pic. What are you fine ladies and gentlemen up too?

Oh! Need to see that when it's done! Share??

My nights good. Wasting time here because I have too many entertaining people on my FL.
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    Options

Oh! Need to see that when it's done! Share??

My nights good. Wasting time here because I have too many entertaining people on my FL.

I will when I finish. It's a bust shot (chest and up) I'm being reeeeeal lazy with this one lol!
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Im doing laundry. Blah
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    Options
    Im doing laundry. Blah

Yep, it's laundry night lol
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Crappy. My mom is super pissed at me

Hey mine too! Because my dog threw up??? Such a silly thing to get mad at.

But other then that... My night is going okay just talking to some people and watching TV. Relaxing night!
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    The kitchen is cleaned up. The left-over clay pot dinner is tupperwared & in the fridge. The wash-disher is emptied. Half of the batch of cookies I made earlier has mysteriously vanished but both of the kids made approving noises. My son is playing videogames (Awesomenauts, I think...) and my daughter is making a mess while creating another cos-play prop. I'm playing on the computer...

Yup, it's all good!
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    Options
    The kitchen is cleaned up. The left-over clay pot dinner is tupperwared & in the fridge. The wash-disher is emptied. Half of the batch of cookies I made earlier has mysteriously vanished but both of the kids made approving noises. My son is playing videogames (Awesomenauts, I think...) and my daughter is making a mess while creating another cos-play prop. I'm playing on the computer...

Yup, it's all good!

I want cookies :)
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    I want cookies :)
    My own recipe: low-fat oatmeal banana cookies... crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside... mmmmm....
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    trying to sleep :)
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Well... I was doing just fine. I did my workout and I was feeling good. Then my boyfriend made a stupid comment about it and won't text me back..

Edit: He says he's uncomfortable talking about my weight. Well thanks for the support babe. Damn jarhead.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Watching seven pounds and browsing through MFP!
  • jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Going well, even if I am stuck in Jail... but I am at work, so its ok.
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    Omgosh, you just reminded me of a Velvet Venom Poster I had when I was 17; Love it <3 Tonight was filled with Turbo Jam and Watching Grimm :P
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    at work
  • marvelscale
    Options

Yup, it's all good!

I just looked that up, there's seriously a game called Awesomenauts. That's... awesome. :laugh: I know about cosplay messes, sewed my own for the first time last year and made a "flamethrower" last year. (Spray paint, heat gun, two rolls of duct tape... gah.)