Looking for friends!

Options
Hi everyone! :-) I'm Alex, 19 years old. I'm new here (obviously hahaha), and I would really love it if I could find new friends for me to share this weight loss process with. Oh and I love musicals, Harvest Moon, Sims, anime, literature... Hahaha! (In case some of you are also interested in these!!!)

Replies

• SandyCheeks2
    SandyCheeks2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey Alex!! Feel free to add me! I have heard of Harvest Moon, like sims and anime and idk musicals are okay! Good luck on your journey
  • bigboimav
    bigboimav Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hi, im new too :) if any of you would like to add me go for it!!
  • MJH5773
    MJH5773 Posts: 70
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • brujo44
    brujo44 Posts: 12
    Options
    new aswell and looking for motivational friends to help with the slacking off!!! feel free to add :D
  • skh0907
    skh0907 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hurray Alex! I'm looking for the same
    thing. Will add you!
  • ABetterMeForHIM
    Options
    Hey my name is Sarah im 22 (will be 23 on wednesday woohoo!!) and I am looking for some other young ladies who are on a weight loss journey. Not just for "how we're goin to look after" but because we want a healthier life for ourselves! Feel free to friend me and we will help to encourage eachother on this hard but oh so worth it path!!

love you all!

sarah.naomi xo
  • ABetterMeForHIM
    Options
    ladies and gents!! :)
    any motivation is good motivation!
    we're all in this together!!
  • MissCierra2008
    Options
    Hey ladies and gents! :) I'm cierra- new to MFP too! I have had many failed weight loss attempts and I just dont want another- I am determined to do it this time! Add me!
  • ready4fit
    Options
    Hello I am also looking for new friends! Motivation and all :)
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. New friends always welcome!:bigsmile: