Michelle Bridges 12 week challenge - aussies

Options
Hi

More for the Ausies. Has anyone done this. Been doing MFP for a year and need to just push myself a bit more to get the last off, and was thinking this could be a good way and to up my motivation accountablity etc. Any feedback , advise etc much appreciated.

Is $20 per week for 12 weeks and want to check is good value.

Thanks

Replies

• clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Anyone??
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    bump, would really like to know too!
  • suzesymon
    suzesymon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in the last week of round 2, have lost 16kg in 11 weeks. Great value, good exercise plans, great mindset lessons, tasty recipes, it makes it really easy. I still use MFP for tracking, I find it keeps me accountable, and I've just signed up for round 3, starts next week.

I highly recommend it.
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow Aussies! I haven't done it but thought I would say hi and if you fancy some more support feel free to add me!
    Sarah :)
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    Hey fellow Aussies! I haven't done it but thought I would say hi and if you fancy some more support feel free to add me!
    Sarah :)

ahhhhh! adorable dog!! ^___^
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thankyou! There's a million more pics on my profile hehe
  • melly7171
    melly7171 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    im an Aussie thinking of doing it to. Also add e if you want :happy:
  • clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks, wow great results in 11 weeks woudl love that. Sounds good, am all for easy to do and easy meal plans, don't like it being to difficult and spend lots of all sorts of food. Are you able to let me know abit more about how the excercise works and did you find you got good support etc.
    Am thinking of joining in the next one too
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've been thinking of it too but not sure if I want to fork out that much money :/