Ex-smoker, just trying to get her control on life back..

Options
Hi, my name is Lisa. I hope that I can be motivating for some of you out there, and looking for some for myself as well.
I quit smoking almost 2 years ago, and believe it or not... It's easier then losing weight! I started my weight loss
back in Feb. 2012 and have lost 40, But I'm stuck... I can't get beyond that and I'm looking for motivation.
I hope I can find that here..

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    i have been smoke free for almost 16 weeks..maybe 17..it is easier than losing weight, but i think that quitting has stalled my loss..im kinda maintaining currently..kinda blows, but whatever..add me if you like..good luck
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    kudos Lisa, I'm almost 4 weeks down after remission 2 years ago after 5 years without smoking.o.O makes sense to me :o)).
    I actually agree with you but the real test is when I wean off the nicorrette gums. Planning to do this as of the end of this week. Had a nice NSV today with Blood pressure down to 115/80 of which obviously weight and no smoking has contributed to.

Never again will I go back - either in weight or in smoking. Now what else can I change? I'll think this one through