Down 100 Pounds Today!

Options
dakitten2
dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
I started my new life journey on October 18, 2011. Ten months and 2 days later, I am down 100 pounds. I dont know how to download pics (I tried and failed), but my profile pic is from about 2-3 weeks ago and you can find my beginning photo on my profile. You'll know which one, it's the really fat me at 290 sitting on a bench because I was so tired from walking while on vacation last year.

I'm not done yet, at least 45 more to go (maybe more). I went from wearing a 26W to size 14 and large shirts! No more plus size for this gal! I love MFP and love the support from all my friends and credit them for helping me stay on course in times of stress and tribulations that have gone on in my life this year.

I wish everyone much success in your journey!

PS I'm the chunky one in white!

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you. You are doing great. It took me a little over 11 months to lose my wt. Keep up the great jog. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • LuneBleu85
    LuneBleu85 Posts: 217
    Options
    Great job!!!!! :D
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    What a great milestone--congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • mrssko
    mrssko Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I cant wait till the day I see 100.......1/2 way there ;)
  • strongandhealthy78
    strongandhealthy78 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ditto with the last poster, Mr. I'm almost 1/2 way to a hundred lost. You inspire me to keep on chugging - thank you!! All the best and so many congratulations to you!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Wow, 100 down, you're awesome! What a great transformation too!
  • mamawjoyce
    mamawjoyce Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WOW u are awesome--Give us some tips!
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I got a bit confused by the title, because I just read a topic about weighing yourself every day. I need to sleep more.

Anyway: Well done! Congratulations.
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    congratulations! you look fantastic!
  • mcsteenie
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a HUGE milestone. :flowerforyou:
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Way to go! If you've already lost 100lbs, then the last 45 should be a piece of cake. You look great!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!! That is an amazing loss!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!