seeing results

Options
clijun
clijun Posts: 23 Member
back around the time i started using MFP i was having trouble fitting in to my size 50 work pants. i was causing stres on the seems just by sitting down. summer was coming up so i bought a new pair of shorts at size 48. i couldnt even get the button overlaped much less buttoned. well im down 26 lbs and wandered how the shorts wold fit now to my amazment not only did they fit but they fit comfortably. i now have a pair of 46 jeans in the drawer for my next goal

Replies

• TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    good job brother. Us big guys lose weight a lot faster so making it come off as slow as possible is the best way because it's more thorough than simply just water weight. And you are definitely shedding more than water weight. Keep it goin man. You are doing great.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Nice job. weigh to go. Nice two sea ewe are loosing. Yule bee too those 46s in know thyme. :drinker:
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    you're doing great !!!!!!
  • mommykismet
    Options
    Yay! when I joined my fitness pal my goal was to get to 160... way smaller than I'd ever been. I couldn't believe it when I surpassed it and kept on losing. I love this site! I'm proud of you!!
  • clijun
    clijun Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    thank you all. wish i was going to pac kismet have fun and i see you the next time i see you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!