Started 30 day shred yesterday......

Options
ouch!!

I consider myself pretty fit and this killed me last night!! Perhaps my hand weights are a tad too heavy at 4kg, so I was wondering what weight hand weights others use?

Also - assume I am doing 10 days straight of each level to make it 30 days or do I do, say, Mon-Fri with 2 rest days, then repeat before moving onto the next level?

I'm sure there was something else I was going to ask but it seems to have escaped me for now...!

How are others getting on with this then? I like it, and I like Jillian, but I can see what the Amazon reviewers meant when they said that her voice can become really irritating, especially when she says '2 more to go!!'.... ;-)

Once I've done it for a couple of days I might mute the TV and stick come tunes on instead :-)

Replies

• Peeriegemgem
    Options
    That is heavy! I struggle with my 3kgs, and eventually wound up going down to 2kgs because otherwise my arms were too ruined to do it every day - saying that my upper body strength is non existent.

Try and do it every day, as then you see the effects. I also find if you take a day off, its far harder to get back into.

I did manage the full thirty days, and it really did wonders for my stomach. However, by the end of each level you could do it in your sleep, and now I have a different range of Jillian dvds to ease boredom!