Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fit buddies

Well I been doing this diet thing for about 3 weeks and its pretty much sucks with no one to motivate me so I need some buddies. Lol totally not desperate! well im doing this insanity workout and omjesus its extremely dificult but so worth it.

Replies

• First of all great job for making that huge step for your health. Keep it up!

Feel free to add me if you want :flowerforyou:
  • Congrats on starting a routine! I hear that Insanity is pretty rough but stick with it. The harder you work, the better the results! I'm on week 6 of P90X and it's been hard but so worth it. Stick with it and feel free to add me. Good luck.
  • Just joined today and im looking for buddies! Add me,we can motivate together :)
  • seanorawe
    seanorawe Posts: 137 Member
    stick at it. Feel free to add anyone. I check in a few times a day
  • Hi, I've been watching my calories almost all my life. I am not overweight but would like to stay where I'm at. I have lost 4lbs on Fitness pal where I couldn't lose anything before. Just hang in there and we are all here if you need us.
  • we all need abit of motivation lol , add me :)
  • darkpath0010
    darkpath0010 Posts: 9 Member
    Saw that you're starting out with the Insanity workout. My wife and I were doing Insanity together, so I agree that having someone on the journey with you is a big help. We just finished up and we're also finding this site and its mobile app to be a huge help in keeping on track. If you never have to eat out and can strictly follow the meal plan that comes with Insanity, that will work too; but I found that with my schedule, I needed to be able to make appropriate and informed food choices on the fly and that is where this site is awesome.
  • janettenellies
    janettenellies Posts: 24 Member
    Having a buddy really helps! Feel free too add me, I'm always looking for friends and extra motivation :)
  • glow_muffin
    glow_muffin Posts: 12 Member
    I just joined and I could use a buddy too! I know I'll do better if I have someone keeping tabs on me! I'll add you!
  • glow_muffin
    glow_muffin Posts: 12 Member
    :smile: