Fit buddies

Options
Well I been doing this diet thing for about 3 weeks and its pretty much sucks with no one to motivate me so I need some buddies. Lol totally not desperate! well im doing this insanity workout and omjesus its extremely dificult but so worth it.

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    First of all great job for making that huge step for your health. Keep it up!

Feel free to add me if you want :flowerforyou:
  • HydroTerra
    Options
    Congrats on starting a routine! I hear that Insanity is pretty rough but stick with it. The harder you work, the better the results! I'm on week 6 of P90X and it's been hard but so worth it. Stick with it and feel free to add me. Good luck.
  • nikitaroe
    Options
    Just joined today and im looking for buddies! Add me,we can motivate together :)
  • seanorawe
    seanorawe Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    stick at it. Feel free to add anyone. I check in a few times a day
  • kipling527
    Options
    Hi, I've been watching my calories almost all my life. I am not overweight but would like to stay where I'm at. I have lost 4lbs on Fitness pal where I couldn't lose anything before. Just hang in there and we are all here if you need us.
  • sabrinabum
    Options
    we all need abit of motivation lol , add me :)
  • darkpath0010
    darkpath0010 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Saw that you're starting out with the Insanity workout. My wife and I were doing Insanity together, so I agree that having someone on the journey with you is a big help. We just finished up and we're also finding this site and its mobile app to be a huge help in keeping on track. If you never have to eat out and can strictly follow the meal plan that comes with Insanity, that will work too; but I found that with my schedule, I needed to be able to make appropriate and informed food choices on the fly and that is where this site is awesome.
  • janettenellies
    janettenellies Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Having a buddy really helps! Feel free too add me, I'm always looking for friends and extra motivation :)
  • glow_muffin
    glow_muffin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just joined and I could use a buddy too! I know I'll do better if I have someone keeping tabs on me! I'll add you!
  • glow_muffin
    glow_muffin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :smile: