Maybe?

Options
ladykaisa
ladykaisa Posts: 236 Member
I started my journey on MFP almost 2 years ago, but then just as an occasional poster who was slipping back into her eating disorder. However, when I started my OCP and gained 20lbs last year, I decided I needed to take this seriously.
I was also getting married, and refused to look like a whale in my wedding dress.

Saying that, I didn't drop a bunch of weight. I've only lost 9lbs since March, and as of this morning, I'm back up 5 of those pounds. I feel like I've lost nothing.

Break out the before and after pictures after doing a Jillian Michaels video!

I no longer feel like a fatty whale today. Though I still don't feel I've done well, I at least feel I've done better then nothing.

PicMonkeyCollage3-1.jpg
PicMonkeyCollage2-2.jpg
PicMonkeyCollage-1.jpg

Replies

• ktbrett22
    ktbrett22 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference, well done! i heart Jillian, she's amazing. Keep it up!
  • ladykaisa
    Options
    thanks kbrett22 :) I love her too.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    There is a BIG difference there. Is this after 30 Day Shred? I really need to get on it. I have a 5k in October and I ordered my shirt a size smaller than I'm comfortable with, so I need to attack the back fat with a vengence!!
  • SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look great! Pictures are such a HUGE help to see where we are.
  • ladykaisa
    Options
    misscristie - It's after 2 rounds of the 30DS (very spotty), 5 week of running, and some time doing Ripped in 30
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!