Canadians - X-Weighted has a challenge for you!!!

Options
jalara
jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
http://xweighted.ca/the-national-challenge

I'm signing up! Hope more of you will too!!!!

Replies

• XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    love the show... but they always preclude Quebec. Dang!
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Those "competitions" that only take weight into consideration are usually won by people that will starve themselves, etc just to get the weight down, which of course is unhealthy. If you're doing it the correct way, and just need the challenge, then good for you for the initiative, but just don't expect to win unfortunately.
  • darklydesigned
    darklydesigned Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I think I may have to sign up for this!!! If even only for myself as I'm not going to cheat and starve myself just to win a contest.

But it certainly helps to motivate you if you have a challenge like this to push you!! :)
  • schlieffen
    Options
    Bump so I can check this out when I get home. I enjoy the show!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Those "competitions" that only take weight into consideration are usually won by people that will starve themselves, etc just to get the weight down, which of course is unhealthy. If you're doing it the correct way, and just need the challenge, then good for you for the initiative, but just don't expect to win unfortunately.

I think most people who watch the show are aware of how it is managed. Thanks for the concern, I'm aware of these things. Also, the ability to win for weekly draws is an added bonus.

Like I said, thanks.
  • darklydesigned
    darklydesigned Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey Jalara48, I signed up for the X-Weighted Challenge!

Feel free to add me if you like, username is hamiltontankgirl. :)
  • maurap26
    maurap26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    HI there
    I signed up for the challenge :)