Losing motivation :( help!

Options
I'm starting to dip with the healthy eating and fitness. Please feel free to add me, I NEED MOTIVATION. :(

Replies

• GeoffinAZ
    GeoffinAZ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have found the first thing that happens when I am heading towards losing motivation is me stopping the logging of everything. If I log absolutely everything, even if it is bad, I stay motivated.
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    ^^^ I agree, the same thing happens to me! If I force myself to log everything, even just at the end of the day, I tend to stay on track. Also logging in here every day just to scroll through the message boards keeps me in touch.
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have been on and off this summer but I am trying my best now! I will send you a request and send some motivation. :P
  • helenlp83
    Options
    I have been off the healthy eating and exercise for about three weeks (due to birthdays and my daughters christening) but it's no excuse! I've put on 4lb in that time through eating crap and guess what....I feel like crap!!! I'm back on the healthy eating today and starting 30 day shred tongiht beacsue I want to look good in my bikini for my holiday in a month. Motivation will come and go and it's hard because it's a life change but you know what? It makes you feel better and more confident! Go and measure yourself and take a picture and give yourself a personal challenge of losing 2inches from your waist in a month or however many pounds. you need to keep setting yourself mini goals otherwise the long term goal seems miles away :-)
  • mfkn_Titanium
    Options
    You need to dig deep and find that motivation within yourself. You can't rely on others for it. Wake up and peruse the success forum each day if you need to - but YOU have got to want it or you won't stick with it. How badly do you want it?
  • SaraJayneThoma
    Options
    As silly as it seems i never really include the bad stuff in my logs, your right, i think it will definitely help! I will be honest and say that the people on here have helped me with a lot of the motivation but yes, i really need to believe in myself, because i'm the only one who can change myself really! I'm glad i'm not the only one who struggles or else i don't know what i'd do. It's good to know your no alone in these situations! Thanks guys, and thankyou for adding me!
  • GeoffinAZ
    GeoffinAZ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    As silly as it seems i never really include the bad stuff in my logs.

It is not silly, you just need to be honest about what you are putting into your body. Even if you are +1000 calories every day, it is a start and a good motivator.