hey new to this group

Options
Been working out for the last three months only 3lbs lost. Hopefully fitness pal will help

Replies

• mnw1117
    mnw1117 Posts: 48
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support and to help eachother out.. :)
  • DaNae9402
    DaNae9402 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me. I've just gotten started too. We can support each other to reach our goals.
  • benthamsa
    benthamsa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me I love to encourage!
  • erikarain3
    Options
    :heart: hi, im erika, im 18 and trying to loose 80+ lb. i could use support but would also love to be supportive aswell :heart:
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me too. I am fairly new to Fitness Pal, but it has helped motivate me. There is a lot of support with this group. Best of luck.
  • carmensa69
    carmensa69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for some support! I've been trying to lose 20 pounds for an eternity and despite all my running and working out, nothing is working. Must be what goes in my mouth...!! I've heard some great success stories here, hope to be one of them :)
  • luckyme81
    luckyme81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have used fitness pal before and had great sucssess with it (-35lbs) did it all with my own will power. But like all good things I fell off the big ol wagon LOL. But now I'm getting back on and this time I don't want to fall want to make sure I don't gain it back and live better for my kids. This time around I'm looking for support. Looking for a support system myself!
  • Gentlejazz2012
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Gentlejazz2012
    Options
    and yes FitnessPal HELPS!!!