102 lbs. lost in less than a yr.

Smokey19
Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
It has been an incredible journey. I've learned so much about food and exercise during this time. Anyone that wants support and encouragement feel free to add me. Message me anytime. My name is Kimberlee, 48.

Replies

• trevpimp
    trevpimp Posts: 170 Member
    Congratulations I bet you lookin good right now lol
  • MSmooth747
    MSmooth747 Posts: 55 Member
    good job
  • That is awesome!
  • danabromley
    danabromley Posts: 87 Member
    Thats fabulous Kimberlee you must feel so proud. I know I'm very proud of you, thats allot of hard work and dedication. Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • Empress62
    Empress62 Posts: 89 Member
    Yay Kimberlee! Your constant logging of inspirational thoughts and your ups and downs along your journey have been a big part of what keeps me going after I have lapses. I am so glad to have found MFP, and to have you as one of my friends.
  • Hey,

I am curious!! How did you do it? I have been trying to loose weight now for around a year and cant seem to shift the pounds. I am 19 and since being on the pill have put on weight like there's no tomorrow (a stone). Has anyone else had this issue? I have recently come off the pill but would love some more tips on how to loose weight quickly? I am calorie counting and exercising 2-3 times a week.

Thanks,

:)