Hellloooo lovelys!! Im here! and New

Options
:laugh: Oh lord! Im a Noob!!! lol hey everyone!!..just saying hey and possibly some motivation from some veterans of weight loss. :) Do's and Don'ts...I dont have a pic now but I will later. I filled this out at work :ohwell: So...HERE I AM!!!

Replies

• gpiller
    Options
    Welcome...I just joined 2 days ago...seems like a great place to get healthy ideas.!!
  • libragoddess115
    libragoddess115 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ideas and motivation!! Motivation is what I need I know that for sure! =) Welcome Friend!:smile::wink:
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Oh lord! Im a Noob!!! lol hey everyone!!..just saying hey and possibly some motivation from some veterans of weight loss. :) Do's and Don'ts...I dont have a pic now but I will later. I filled this out at work :ohwell: So...HERE I AM!!!

Hahaha, welcome!!!
    Just remember that you can do anything you put your mind to!!!
    Best of luck to you on your mission!!!
    :flowerforyou: Teresa
  • libragoddess115
    Options
    [/quote]

Hahaha, welcome!!!
    Just remember that you can do anything you put your mind to!!!
    Best of luck to you on your mission!!!
    :flowerforyou: Teresa
    [/quote]

Thank you!! I am trying, and i WILL succeed. this is such an awesome site!
  • shawley1
    Options
    I was on this weight loss journey alone 1/1/09-12/31/09 and for the first day of 2010 I started using fitness pal...it is WONDERFUL!!!! Has pumped everything I already did up about ten notches!!! :happy:

Good Luck!
  • libragoddess115
    Options
    I was on this weight loss journey alone 1/1/09-12/31/09 and for the first day of 2010 I started using fitness pal...it is WONDERFUL!!!! Has pumped everything I already did up about ten notches!!! :happy:

Good Luck!

Thanks everyone, MAN! I love this site so much positive energy and gogetter attitudes! =) So glad i joined.