Ladies - Sports Bras?

Options
2»

Replies

• snseabrook
    snseabrook Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Under Armor!!! The one that zips in the front and criss/crosses in the back. It's about $50 and so worth it, it's the only sports bra that I am able to just wear one bra.
  • snseabrook
    snseabrook Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    When I first tried the Under Armor zip up bra I was about a 36/38 DD. I am now a 34/36 D. The bra seriously does the trick.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Ok...I posted about the danskins....I wear a 38-40DD and an xl fits well and keeps the girls in place.
  • kitkat4141
    kitkat4141 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    A LOT of you are posting bras, but not the size busts they work for. This is important & differential information. Please provide.

The Fiona by Moving Comfort has a wide range of sizes. I bought a 34D and my friend bought a 42DD. Go to the Moving Comfort website to get more information.

Okay, I just went to the website and the Fiona is made in sizes 30B to 44DD.
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    A LOT of you are posting bras, but not the size busts they work for. This is important & differential information. Please provide.

The one I posted goes 32"-40" and A to DD in store. I'm not sure if there are more online.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    i'm a huge fan of nike dri fit :)

This is what I wear and I love them - and I'm packin some pretty legit heat :)
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I tried on an Under Armour high impact bra that was so ineffective at stopping bouncing that I could nearly slap myself with my girls if I would run in that