Options

Replies

• jcjammin
    jcjammin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the hard work!
  • Momof5gp
    Options
    :happy: Wow you've done so well! What the others said about you being an inspiration is so true!!
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!! Keep up the great work and the P90X will definitely help on the toning. I started it in spring and started getting tone in my arms, but have slacked off on it lately while I'm training for 5k. Hard to push myself to jog 3 miles and keep up with Tony Horton!!!
  • joann1948
    joann1948 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You look great. I have lost 75 lbs and 30 to go as well. I need to post some pics. It has been a long journey but well worth it.......I feel great....:heart:
  • lpw58
    lpw58 Posts: 15
    Options
    How awesome you look. I have lost just short of 70 pounds and I am so excited to take my after picture once I get out of the 200's. I am 202.4....almost there. (I 'think' I am shooting for 100 lbs less of me....not quite sure yet. Once I get to 190, I will assess how I feel.) Congrats on your achievements!!!!
  • marlstua
    marlstua Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have only just started my diet plan so still have a long way to go. You look fantastic - well done and good luck as you continue your journey!
  • dq_diva
    dq_diva Posts: 66
    Options
    wow...beautiful :) Congrats!
  • alycat06
    alycat06 Posts: 75
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats on your hard work. :)
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    looking awesome!!! Great motivation! I am 5'5 and around your starting weight and looks like we have similar goals!
  • Chanita1116
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation!! W2G!
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I know its you, but I honestly have a hard time believing that its the same person.

Great job!

/\ exactly! fantastic =))
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the great work. You look so much happier in your after pics :-)
  • ashleywinnie
    Options
    OMG I am totally and utterly jealous! I think I am where you have started and cant wait to be able to achieve that! its amazing!!!!! please let us know what you did before p90.thank you~~~
  • chubtofit
    chubtofit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Amazing :) Gives me hope to see what I will look like closer to goal!
  • time2shine29
    time2shine29 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing your success!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • MKLee8
    MKLee8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are great! It's amazing what you've done in one short year (and 2 months). I bet you're feeling so much better too! You're results are very inspiring; thanks for sharing with all of us! Do you have tips about food that helped you to achieve these results? My mom has the insanity program (from the same company as P90X), which I plan to start in a little while. I'm trying to get toned and lean (esp. for my wedding in two years), but I get discouraged on the days I don't work out when my calories are high. Any foods that fill you up without packing too many calories for the "down days"?

Keep going, you're on the downhill now; you can do it!! =)
  • Maddielen
    Options
    First -- Congratualations! You look awesome and you are an inspiration to all of us.

Secondly -- Can you tell us what's behind your success -- any special diet followed, how often you exercised, how you got started and kept motivated, etc.

You are a true success story so very anxious to learn more about your methods.
  • jordan1221
    jordan1221 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look fan-freakin'-tastic!!!!!!!

:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!