Looking for friends to lose weight with!!!!

Options
Hi guys, I'm new here and I am looking for people to share the experience with and motivate each other to reach our goals. I've tried losing weight but its always like lose 10 and gain 11 so this time I am not stopping until I reach the goal i have set for my self. I would appreciate input from any others who have gone through this. Im also from india, so my diet is very unique mixed with alot of american foods, so im also trying to balance out the diet and get it right. I've started exercising an hour a day and hoping to keep up all the way. So anyone looking to share this experience with me, add me and maybe we can help each other move on to a healthier life.

Replies

• brujo44
    brujo44 Posts: 12
    Options
    hey i started this today aswell and like u i dont have the healthiest of live tyles but my plan is to change that and stick to this but i also know i need someone to do it with otherwise ill just quit halfway just like the 10000 of diets that i have tried!!!
  • Sandi1011
    Options
    Love to be your friend but i dont know how to add friends if you do please add me:happy:
  • Sandi1011
    Options
    know what you mean we can all do this together add me if you can i dont know how to do this. and I will be checking in everyday!!:smile:
  • MarielChristine
    MarielChristine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this also and looking for friends to motivate and to be motivated!! Add me :)
  • Jesvalentine
    Jesvalentine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this too and would like to join you guys.
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome all :) I hope MFP helps each of you in the way you need it to. This community is so friendly and helpful for you as you're losing weight and changing your habbits. Let me know if you need anything I'll try and help the best that I can
  • lowbodyfat
    Options
    You can add me. Anybody can!
  • Raylea00
    Raylea00 Posts: 37
    Options
    I am in this journey with you. We can do it!
  • mommmyto3boys
    Options
    New to the boards, but I have been using MFP off and on for about a year....I haven't been super serious about my weight loss until now. I need all the support and help I can get. Feel free to add me :) (anyone can)
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Welcome to MFP! Im fairly new as well but I find that having active friends with open diaries tends to help and motivate! I log in every day and my diary is open to the public so feel free to add me :)
  • tracywineinger
    Options
    I am new on here,looking to lose weight as well. I had previously lost 50 lbs a couples years ago but my mom had passed and my 15 year old had a baby we had to give up for adoption i am just in that funk i need help. i need ppl i can write into each day so that way hopefully it will help me to a healthy life style again.
  • binderz
    binderz Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add anyone but please feel free to add me. Lets keep each other motivated.
  • nytnurse
    Options
    hello everyone! im looking for more "fitness pals" for motivation. add me, my user name is nytnurse. (i couldnt kum up with anything else). i started this in the begining of August. i weighed 168 & already lost two pounds! im tryna get to at least 150 & then i'll set another realistic goal. im motivated n maybe i can motivate u!!!
  • Sandi1011
    Options
    Started my workout program today. Hubby got me toal gym WOW it makes things eaiser and fun. I have wanted one for years and couldnt afford it!! So it was my birthday, Christmas and everything else this year Present:)) BUt thats ok I love it!! If U can afford one and an used one is just as good they are awesome. and thanks for the friend add. Hope all is going well for you:smile:
  • sharonlouiset
    sharonlouiset Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    know what you mean we can all do this together add me if you can i dont know how to do this. and I will be checking in everyday!!:smile:
    To add a friend you just click on there user name then it will give you an option of add friend and you just click on it
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey im fairly new also ive joined a week ago and have lost 3lbs since starting :smile: anybody feel free to add me if you like
  • gvicioso
    gvicioso Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So am I. I feel like I'm alone in this. I also need to walk at least 20 min a day but dont want to go alone! :)
  • vmurchison
    Options
    I just joined the network yesterday and I'm looking to loose about 15lbs. I'm in that situation where it would be great to loose the weight, but I've never got enough motivation to do it, until now....
  • gvicioso
    gvicioso Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So in other words add me as a friend too because I dont know how. I always use my Iphone
  • robin68562
    robin68562 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Love to be your friend but i dont know how to add friends if you do please add me:happy:

Just click on the person's name underneath their picture and 'friend request' will come up.