70lbs down, 30lbs + Toning to go!

Options

Replies

• Fierystrawberry
    Options
    Wow! you look great! Not to sound mean but you don't even look like the same person! You look way happier! :noway:
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!! Keep up the great work and the P90X will definitely help on the toning. I started it in spring and started getting tone in my arms, but have slacked off on it lately while I'm training for 5k. Hard to push myself to jog 3 miles and keep up with Tony Horton!!!

AGREE! I love running but dont get to very often because i am trying to complete this program. I think maybe after i finish this program i may start running more and lift weights a cpl times a wk!
  • cinciti
    cinciti Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You KILLED it! Great job!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Wow! you look great! Not to sound mean but you don't even look like the same person! You look way happier! :noway:

Not mean at all, Major compliment actually! To me i dont look that much different except the size but thats bc its me lol
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    First -- Congratualations! You look awesome and you are an inspiration to all of us.

Secondly -- Can you tell us what's behind your success -- any special diet followed, how often you exercised, how you got started and kept motivated, etc.

You are a true success story so very anxious to learn more about your methods.

here's my journey
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/tabithajoyy
  • TiaDekattu
    Options
    Oh very nice tabithajoy I am a new member to your website how did you do it . Congrats to you!!!!peacantria
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Love it keep it up....you're looking good hawt momma!!!
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!! GREAT JOB! Very inspiring!
  • janahc09
    janahc09 Posts: 12
    Options
    You look GREAT!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm right where you are now 70 down and 30 to go. Thanks for the visual. Great work!!!
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    You look amazing and beautiful. You should be so proud of yourself and your success. Inspiring :smile:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi, just sent you a friend request. You look great, its hard to believe you have another 30lbs to go, I'm the same height as you and want to lose around 14lb but you look way hotter than me (mind you have youth on your side, lol!)

Hopefully you can inspire me to knuckle down with this diet lark! x
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Keep on kicking *kitten*!
  • deejaycee114
    deejaycee114 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    wow! simply..wow! you don't even look like the same person! lol! amazing progress!
  • walkinmydoxies
    Options
    Amazing! I will definitely check out your journey. Great motivation for all.
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    I would not be where i am today without all the support and amazing stories of all of you guys either. I am still very inspired by others and i am so blessed to have such a great support group. I still cannot believe i inspire others. I remember the day i started and never though i'd even make it this far. Thank you all so much again....

Again...if you'd like to read MY JOURNEY go to my blog posted on page 3 :)
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look great! You seem much happier and like a different person! Love it! <3
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Amazing, we were similar weights to begin with, similar shape too, so if I end up like you I'll be celebrating :D Totally inspirational!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Amazing, we were similar weights to begin with, similar shape too, so if I end up like you I'll be celebrating :D Totally inspirational!

Wow, what a compliment! Thank you!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    You look great! You seem much happier and like a different person! Love it! <3

Much much happier! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!