Hello/Looking for friends on here...

Options
Hi,
My name is Shannon I have been using My Fitness Pal for about a month now.... and I LOVE it. Right now I only have my two sisters and a couple of my friends on my page. So if you want to add me on to your friends feel free to. I love seeing all the great progress others make on here. It is a big help and great motivation to keep me going on my weight loss and life style change journey I am on . :o)

Replies

• thetessa1022
    Options
    Well hello (: . My name is Carli and I am only 15 years old. I am new to this whole website. Glad to hear you like it. Keep up the good work and hope you are doing alright (:.
  • ShannonMichelle1985
    Options
    Thanks... You too
  • mm2zero1
    mm2zero1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey just started this new my fitness pal day 1..Got to say I'm loving it so far
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Anyone with the name Shannon must be a great person (my name) -- feel free to add me, I have been on for 130 days and averaging just under 1 pound per week -- slow, but steady, I didn't want to starve myself, and intend for this weight to stay off! The more supportive friends you have - the better! Feel free to add me, I only ask you keep your diary open. It helps in the accountability, and if you ever need help- makes things easy!
  • nesi0606
    nesi0606 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What a cutie that baby of yours is!! Feel free to add me if you are still looking for friends for inspiration and motivation, as I think we all could use it!!! Good luck on your journey!!!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I'm willing to support you during your healthy living journey.
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone! Just sent an invite to you!
  • U2POPGIRL
    Options
    Welcome!!! Glad to have you here! :smile:
  • julieo81
    julieo81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've been on for about a month as well, but just started really usinf MFP 6 days ago.

Anyone feel free to add me as a friend if you need support or you are great at giving it. This isnt facebook so if you are just looking to increase your friends and not give/receive support please dont add me. I am not just a number I need a strong support system. And with a family of Skinnies I need MFP friends.

Thanks,