Hello. This is my firs time here

Options
Although this is not my first attempt at weight lost it is my first time at myfitnesspal and especially my first time using internet tools. I have more than 75 lbs to loose and will need all the help I can get. In the past I have tried several method to loose weight and have been successful... for a while, unfortunately I have always gained it back and more. I know .... I know , that to succeed I need to change my eating habits. In order to change I need help and I am pleased to have found myfitnesspal.

Replies

• pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You've found the best place on the web!
    5010 Posts: 59
    Options
    Hi my ist day also been trying to find my way around looks a really good site ,hope you do well Diane x
  • melissaga79
    melissaga79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Hello...I just started a few days ago as well. I really like this site and it really does help keeping your food diary! :flowerforyou:
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    Good luck to you. You are right, this must be a lifestyle change. Diets dont work because you cant be on a diet the rest of your life. You need to teach yourself how to eat the right portions of the right foods, because that is something that you can continue on forever. I know how you feel, 10 months or so ago I was in your exact position, feeling overwhelmed with a lot of weight to lose. While I am still on my weight loss journey the last 10 months have taught me alot of valuable lessons and ways to change my lifestyle that works for me. This website is a great tool, use it and be honest with yourself... and one year from now you will be looking back so happy you started here today!

good luck to you

Dana
  • kazmor
    kazmor Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi. I'm Karen and also new to this. I also want to lose 70-80 lbs so maybe we can be support for each other. I myself have tried numerous diets which work for a while but then I get bored. However I've taken a new approach to it this time and realise for me to lose weight and keep it off I need to change my lifestyle. I'm no longer looking at this as a diet but a new healthy lifestyle and more exercise!!
  • gpiller
    Options
    I joined 2 days ago...and I got so many healthy ideas..It's great.!! Also this site has so many nice and supportive people all around.!!
  • lachajo
    Options
    Hello Karen,

I agree with you this is a lifestyle change. Thank you for your encouragement and good look to you as well. Lachajo
  • lachajo
    Options
    WOW! Congratulation Dana, I am envious. I hope will all my heart that one year from now I can say the same thing. Thank you for your welcome. Lachajo.
  • lachajo
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your welcome. I am looking forward to spend time with you and dicovered all myfitnesspal has to offer. Thank you. Lachajo