Best HRM for under $100?

Options
2»

Replies

• wedge421
    wedge421 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of getting a FitBit and a FT7. Is that overkill? My thinking was to wear the fitbit while at work and when I get home and exercise wear the FT7. HAHAHA this sounds crazy but I have a really nice watch and dont want to give it up for daily use of the FT7 at work haha
  • Monkeymomma05
    Options
    I have a Polar FT40 (have had it for over a year) and I LOVE it. It also comes with a chest strap.

I have this one too and I also love it, easy to read and program.
  • jenniferstanton
    jenniferstanton Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of getting a FitBit and a FT7. Is that overkill? My thinking was to wear the fitbit while at work and when I get home and exercise wear the FT7. HAHAHA this sounds crazy but I have a really nice watch and dont want to give it up for daily use of the FT7 at work haha

I think you should do what makes you happy! I've read on a lot of these posts where people have both and love it! I say if you have the resources go for it:)
  • bblich02
    bblich02 Posts: 57
    Options
    @musicgirl99
    Me too!! Polar FT40 from amazon.com. love it!!
  • jacquerd
    jacquerd Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT4. Not a lot of bells and whistle, but it tracks HR, your zone, and calories burned. It will keep a log for you.
  • mickeymouse38
    mickeymouse38 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    bump
  • wedge421
    Options
    My concern with the Fitbit is that are you able to put your height/weight/age in to it so that it calculates calories accurately?
  • jenniferstanton
    jenniferstanton Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My concern with the Fitbit is that are you able to put your height/weight/age in to it so that it calculates calories accurately?

Polar FT7 asks for this info. Also
  • wedge421
    Options

NVM I found the answer!