I am!
  • runningchick70
    runningchick70 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I live on the MO side.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    i'm even further south of webguy, in Adrian, MO, about 45 mins south of KC. feel free to add me, i love my local friends!!
  • redi2
    redi2 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am here!! I live in Olathe :)
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Blue Springs here! Just bought a house and I'm loving all the walking and biking trails in our new neighborhood!
  • marc8686
    marc8686 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    wow lots of KC people ! yay! love local people. feel free to read up on my profile a bit, if our mindset and/or goals match up please add me!
  • malayabee
    Options
    Late to the party, but I'm in KCMO. Near Zona Rosa. :smile:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Missouri side.
    :smokin:
  • Cblackburn221
    Cblackburn221 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I live on the Missouri side but not too far!!
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    not from KC but we came for a wedding last year (kid brother married a lovely girl whose parents moved there a few years back) and we had the best time - we met a lot of great people and absolutely loved it!

the funniest thing was peoples reactions in bars & restaurants when they found out we were there on holiday - 'you came to KANSAS on your holiday???'

planning a trip back to see the in-laws next year.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    not from KC but we came for a wedding last year (kid brother married a lovely girl whose parents moved there a few years back) and we had the best time - we met a lot of great people and absolutely loved it!

the funniest thing was peoples reactions in bars & restaurants when they found out we were there on holiday - 'you came to KANSAS on your holiday???'

planning a trip back to see the in-laws next year.

that's funny. I remember as a teenager at the local amusement park and we met some kids who were from Florida. My brother and I were thinking, you guys have Disney World. Why come to Worlds of Fun? :laugh:
  • susannahcooks
    susannahcooks Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Here! Live on the KS side in the midst of it all. Work Crossroads though. Local peeps should add me!