Moving past being on "Speaking terms"

Options
My legs and I haven't been friends for a few years now. We were barely on speaking terms, if you will. They didn't want to do everything that I wanted them to and I thought that they were ugly. Well today as I was on my morning run, I decided that maybe we can change our relationship status from "Speaking terms" to "Cordial" but I can see our relationship someday moving on to "Good friends" and maybe "In love" or "Infatuation" despite all their flaws. They will probably always have mammoth calves and thick thighs that will likely never have a gap between them (not that I actually would want more than a small one of those) but they have always been strong, they are getting leaner and they are losing fat at a steady pace. Legs, if you keep working hard for me, I will continue to give you credit for all that you do for me and not just criticize how you look in shorts or those pants. Thank you legs!

Replies

• lynnprice
    lynnprice Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I think my husband married me for my 'mammoth' calves and thick thighs. LOL. He's mentioned divorce if I ever loose them. LOL.

I'll be you have some gams he would be staring at!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Haha, I think that my hubby likes the muscular look too. I guess that there is only so much you can do about your natural build or we might both be headed for the Big D! lol
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Oh, and give a better idea of what I mean by mammoth calves...right above my ankle is 8 inches my calves are 15 inches. I won't be sharing my thigh info though. :wink: