Need friends for motivation!!

Options
i need motivation!! :)
none of my friends will join...maybe we can help each other out!
add me if you'd like.
thanks!

Replies

• voncilec
    voncilec Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mine neither :( Im adding right now! You do the same!
  • mmreed
    mmreed Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP!

Add me as a friend and take part in my daily fitness discussions, tips, and commentary on MyFitnessPal!

MFP is a really great resource to keep you focused and connect you with a wealth of fitness resources and like minded folks.

1. Log your foods every day - don't skip days, or parts of your day. log everything!
    2. Analyze each day - see where it went good and where it went bad - too much fat? maybe too many carbs? over the calorie limit? Identify and plan how to correct it for tomorrow.
    3. Reach out to the community with questions or advice needs.
    4. Build a network of friends here!
    5. Above all, do not believe everything you read here. There is a lot of great advice, but also some misleading and hype type advice. Part of getting fit is educating yourself in aspects of health and fitness. Make sure any questionable advice is looked at with a scientific eye and look for facts, evidence, and most importantly real world proof.
    6. You are more than a number. Sometimes the scale may not say what you hoped - thats fine. weight loss is not a straight line declination. Its a bumpy line that drops over time. Don't let single day numbers get your focus away from term based results.
    7. Vary your exercises. Your body forms memories and can slow down how it burns fat and builds muscles. Keep it confused! Hit it hard with cardio styles. Build lean muscle to burn even more fat.
    8. and above all - take your photo now! You will want to look back and have a starting BEFORE picture to proudly display along with your series of PRESENT or CURRENT photos during your transformation and continued lifestyle of fitness.

I welcome you, and anyone else out there to add me as a friend. I have made fitness and health my passion and love the idea of folks joining me in my new lifestyle of being fit, healthy, and most importantly - HAPPY!.

I'm here to support and motivate!!! I find my own success comes easier when I help and fuel other folks success.

and remember - most folks care more about the quality of fuel they put in their lawn mowers than the fuel they put in their bodies. Don't be one of those people. Whole foods. Natural foods. Intelligent choices.

Fit for life,
    Mark M. Reed
    aka Marc Mayhem - Fitness Blogger, and Motivator!

Add me as a friend and take part in my daily fitness discussions, tips, and commentary on MyFitnessPal!

• jenna0215
    Options
    HI! Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me! I am on here daily! Everyone can feel free to add me! :-)
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log on daily. Always welcome more friends. The more support we have the better
  • LadyChief05
    LadyChief05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    None of my friends will join either. Feel free to add me!
  • lucipoo
    lucipoo Posts: 4
    Options
    Me too add me :):)
  • saleh1988
    saleh1988 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    it is cool website ,, i love it ,,it give me encourage to work hard specaily my hard working friend
  • desirae1983
    desirae1983 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been a member for a while, but I constantly give up. I am eager to get my weight under control and I know that the only way to do this is with exercise and eating right. I could use all the motivation I can get and I am always a good cheerleader for others :) Feel free to add me - anyone! This is the first time I started to log on from a computer rather than just using the app on my phone and I have since made my diary public....so I am up for suggestions and to learn how to utilize this online community!
  • KlaMorgan
    KlaMorgan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    hI! im on MPF everyday.. im always looking for new friends for motivation/support, feel free to add me! :)
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I always like to support people on here so feel free to add me as a friend. I hate to see the young have to fight the weight battles. You are smart to do something now because time flys and before long the injuries and medical issues add up.I wish you all the best regardless of whether you add me or not. This is a great site for info and support. My name isNorm and you can read my profile for more info.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :)
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i always give up as well :( i go a wk or 2 then it all goes pear shaped ... need a kick up the *kitten* i do lol
  • dear_prudence
    dear_prudence Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to send a friend request to you :-) we all need support at one time or another :-) xx
  • wendybrat75
    wendybrat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! I'm on MFP everyday!
  • Oscbena
    Oscbena Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've been using MFP for a few months now, but I have not been an active memeber in the coummunity. I would like that to change. I would love help staying motivated and motivating others to stay on track and achieve their goals. I've achieved some of mine, but now I have new goals. Thanks in advance :)
  • babel95
    babel95 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to stun my friends with my future body, so Id rather have you guys as friends! Add me :)
  • PVgirl37
    Options
    Hi (: Please feel free to add me on here! I could really use some motivation to reach my weight loss goal!
    Please and thank you (:
  • snowrose3
    snowrose3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for friends too cuz my friends won't join either! I've been using MFP a while but just decided to find some friends today:) add me!
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    feel free to add me im on everyday :)
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    im on pretty much every day thx to meh cell >.>.. it makes work go by faster too ^^ .. lol anyway feel free to add me