How to get rid of cankles???

Options
I am a very small boned girl. Size 5 ring finger, size 7 shoe, wrists smaller than the majority of my thin friends, but I can't seem to get rid of my cankles!!! I would love suggestions on how to tone up the calf and ankle area without adding bulk....I don't want man legs.

I realize that I still have a long way to go weight wise, but I though I would start some of my CANKLE OBLITERATION now.

Thank you!
Heather

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but all you can really do is lose the weight. You just happen to carry the weight around there and not on your wrists or fingers - if you lose it, it will go. There's no exercise on earth that will make fat disappear from a particular area.

And for the record, you probably DO want man legs. Men mostly have skinny legs unless they work really hard on bulking htem, or are very fat. So I'm not sure what you were suggesting you want to avoid, other than maybe muscular legs? in which case, there really REALLY isn't any exercise I can suggest to you. Lose enough weight and you'll lose the cankles.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit + patience.
  • roduk
    roduk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ^^^ this^^^ but also cankles can be a product of fluid retention, drink plenty, limit sodium intake. when sitting keep legs elevated as much as possible and improve you circulation to help blood flow. i have heard of stripping but thats something i dont know much about.