supreme 90 day I am new

Options
I am new to supreme 90 day and so far it is kicking my but and my wife thinks it is funnie to watch me

Replies

• wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    I have supreme 90 and have used it a few times. It definitely works your butt off.
  • GoThinGirl
    GoThinGirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Supreme 90 Day. I use Chest, Shoulders, and Tris; Legs; and Shoulders and Arms on a regular basis. I also love the Tabata and Cardio Challenge workouts! Keep up with the workouts. It gets easier the more you do it and you will be impressed by the results. Don't give up - stick with it!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I just bought this off Amazon, and I'm expecting it to be delivered soon. Kicks butt eh? Good...I can't wait to get started. Good luck with it....I'm hoping I survive it lol :bigsmile:
  • sydneytomunich
    sydneytomunich Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just wondering what the format of Supreme 90 is. I understand there are 10 DVDs, do you do each one 9 times? Is there a special order? Or is it something different?

I'm thinking of ordering it but can't find information on what the format is.

Also, what equipment is needed, and how much time do the workouts take?

Thanks for any assistance!!
  • GodsyGirl
    GodsyGirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just wondering what the format of Supreme 90 is. I understand there are 10 DVDs, do you do each one 9 times? Is there a special order? Or is it something different?

I'm thinking of ordering it but can't find information on what the format is.

Also, what equipment is needed, and how much time do the workouts take?

Thanks for any assistance!!

I havent started yet but from my understanding...
    Inside the kit there is a calendar that tells you which DVD to work out to for that day and then I think you repeat for the next 30 days. you will need hand weights and an exercise ball for equipment. The workouts are about an hour. I don't know where you live. but I bought mine at Big Lots and it is 4 dollars. Hope that helps.
  • sydneytomunich
    sydneytomunich Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I havent started yet but from my understanding...
    Inside the kit there is a calendar that tells you which DVD to work out to for that day and then I think you repeat for the next 30 days. you will need hand weights and an exercise ball for equipment. The workouts are about an hour. I don't know where you live. but I bought mine at Big Lots and it is 4 dollars. Hope that helps.

thank you!! helps a lot :)
  • missyache
    Options
    The Supreme 90 tapes having varying lengths to each DVD. The longest DVD is 46 minutes and the shortest is 23 minutes. The warm up for each DVD is 4 minutes (give or take a few seconds) and the cool down is about 6 minutes long for each DVD. The first DVD you start with is 22 mins. long but then add the warm up and cool down and you have a total of 32 mins. The times I listed above for the longest and shortest DVD don't include the warm up and cool down. They WILL make you sweat, but remember to go at your own pace and you'll be surprised how you'll be able to pick up the pace after a week or two. :smile:
  • BRITBRITNOLA
    BRITBRITNOLA Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I have just returned to my fitness pal and working out in general. I would love to start a Supreme 90 day group challenge to get my weight loss and general health a jump start. Anyone out there who has the videos but hesitant to start. This is the perfect way to begin. What about you guys who want to try something new to boost your already successful weight loss. This challenge is the way to go! Let's get ripped in 90 days lol.

BTW I bought my set at BigLots for about 10 dollars. Pretty cheap investment and convenient. I would like to start the challenge on 8/15! Who's in???? Add your name to the list and repost. Let's see if we can get a group of twenty!!

BritBritNola
  • Sherylmarlee
    Sherylmarlee Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I love S90!!! A great program for sure!
  • BRITBRITNOLA
    BRITBRITNOLA Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am so psyched about getting back into the groove. I am sure this program will work for everyone who commits to it. Now the great debate...whether to wake up at the crack of dawn or work out right before bed. I need a plan in place to make sure I stick to it. Time to break out my markers and dry erase board!!

Have you had success on this program Sheryl?
  • arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 with no skipping. I sweat more on this program than anything else I've ever done and have been working out for 3 years!
  • angeedee
    angeedee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 12 of the program! Shoulders and Arms is my favorite! I'm definitely stronger - not seeing results yet - but I'm sticking with it and hoping to see some results soon! I'm not doing their eating program because I'm doing Chris Powell's Choose to Lose with it. It is still clean eating.
  • arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    The first 10 days you're basically learning the moves and it's hard to keep up. I can now see the reason why they move through it so fast with little instruction, because you're going to catch on quick and won't need it anymore. I was following this guy's blog but he quit after 2 weeks! I'm also not following the meal plan. I'm sure it's great, but it would definitely make me an ogre around my family and coworkers. I know enough about nutrition to keep my calories in check. Between this program and the cardio I do at the gym 3x a week on my lunch hour (I alternate between elliptical, tradmill, and bike) I'm burning a ton of calories. I do a 2 scoop whey protein shake twice a day, 6 days a week, so that eats up a TON of my calories. I feel committed to giving this program the full 90 days. I should finish the week before Thanksgiving. Who's with me?!!!
  • bonitacubana
    Options
    its a great program, I did it last year for only half the time and lost a litle less than 30 lbs doing it. a year later I tried to get back into and just couldn't. I think it's just "me" - the program itself is awesome and the eating plan is PERFECT, you just have to be mentally ready to dive in. I sure would like to join you!