Replies

• Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    my face,lol
  • fueledbychange
    fueledbychange Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Definitely my hips. I store lots of fat there, so I guess that's why it was the first to go.
  • vernessie
    Options
    My breast - I can now wear cute bras
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    My sides. Finally getting my hourglass back.

And my insecurities have gotten smaller too. ;)
  • busymomto5PA
    Options
    Boobs, LOL but they won't be for much longer at least temporarily.
  • vcferlita
    Options
    Face, then waist
  • zora182
    zora182 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Upper torso ( no boob loss tho ) and my feet, oddly.
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Although it was not the first thing to go ... I am proud to say my *kitten* has gotten smaller. My daughter lives out of town and has not seen me for awhile and said "I can't quit looking at your small *kitten*" ... lol, I don't think the words "small" and "*kitten*" have EVER been used before in the same sentence in reference to me! It was awesome!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    My gut. I had a small NSV when I realized my t shirts were suddenly longer. Tried on 2 different ones just to make sure.
    So far that's the only thing I've noticed shrinking besides the #s on the scale.
  • Arleigh7
    Arleigh7 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Um.....how about mentioning somethign that got larger? Well I'm down over 30 (gained 6 pounds after staring MFP but it doesn't register gains) before I started losing. When I broke 30 pounds down I noticed that Mr. Happy was not only more happy in the morning then usual but he was also larger then usual. I actually asked my Doc about that and he said yes that's normal but only temporary :( . When you drop weight consistenly for awhile your body will have excess blood volume in the body for a couple of weeks until the body regulates itself back to normal. So low and behold....there is somethign on Men that actually gets larger as you lose weight! (but again..it's only temporary)
  • cmcorn26
    cmcorn26 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Um.....how about mentioning somethign that got larger? Well I'm down over 30 (gained 6 pounds after staring MFP but it doesn't register gains) before I started losing. When I broke 30 pounds down I noticed that Mr. Happy was not only more happy in the morning then usual but he was also larger then usual. I actually asked my Doc about that and he said yes that's normal but only temporary :( . When you drop weight consistenly for awhile your body will have excess blood volume in the body for a couple of weeks until the body regulates itself back to normal. So low and behold....there is somethign on Men that actually gets larger as you lose weight! (but again..it's only temporary)

not all of it is temporary, because part of it is because you have lost weight around it, making it longer. i heard a rule of thumb once...if a man loses 35 pounds, it grows an inch! i asked some of my guy friends, they said totally true.

but anyway, boobs, face, neck
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Just curious in which area of your body did you notice weight loss first?
    stomach and to tell you the truth thats the only place I "noticed" it from but according to the measurements I lost everywhere (but I definitely lost the most in the stomach)
  • mireyap21
    Options
    boobs and love handles!
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Definitely agree w the rest of the ladies...loss some T&A!!! WTH!!!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Face
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    wrist... my watch is going "roundy round"...LOL
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    my face for sure.. the double chin was gone after a couple months. After that boobs, thank God!
  • MissMeg13
    MissMeg13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My lower gut is shrinking :) Any ideas about toning the skin up? I'm not losing fast but that part has always hanged. Disgusting I know but its real.

Just keeping it real, ~ Megan

PS: I want to lose my under arm hang and side boobs too any ideas?
  • MissMeg13
    MissMeg13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    love the profile picture SBlake204. i'm asking Santa for those abs for Christmas.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Face definitely first. Now, everything.