asian hot sauce question

Options
is sriracha good for you? health wise

Replies

• Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    It is good tasting, I wouldn't say it is necessarily good or bad, it just is :)
  • alapoint89
    alapoint89 Posts: 632
    Options
    It is good tasting, I wouldn't say it is necessarily good or bad, it just is :)
    good because i eat it with everything
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    omg i put that stuff on everything! i love spicy! hot foods boost your metabolism so ive read

i dont know how reliable this is lololol:
    http://morningcalmadness.blogspot.ca/2012/07/sriracha-its-delicious-its-good-for.html#!/2012/07/sriracha-its-delicious-its-good-for.html
  • alapoint89
    Options
    omg i put that stuff on everything! i love spicy! hot foods boost your metabolism so ive read

i dont know how reliable this is lololol:
    http://morningcalmadness.blogspot.ca/2012/07/sriracha-its-delicious-its-good-for.html#!/2012/07/sriracha-its-delicious-its-good-for.html
    yay
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I try to limit it somewhat because it does have 100mg of sodium per 5 grams. But it's so flipping good.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    I try to limit it somewhat because it does have 100mg of sodium per 5 grams. But it's so flipping good.
    i dont because it helps me go the bathroom lol
  • pasturepilot
    pasturepilot Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The folks at Eat This, Not That raved about it as a great alternative to ketchup. I use it a lot...
  • alapoint89
    Options
    The folks at Eat This, Not That raved about it as a great alternative to ketchup. I use it a lot...
    awesomeness :D
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I eat it with just about everything :P

It's just chili and stuff so it's not "bad" but too much of anything isn't good.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    I eat it with just about everything :P

It's just chili and stuff so it's not "bad" but too much of anything isn't good.
    to much sriracha???? what does that mean??? hahaha its not possible i hope i eat soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much of it
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    rooster_trust_export_medium.png?101230
  • tracy1031
    Options
    Oh, I thought you had a question for me. You meant that OTHER Asian hot sauce.

:tongue: :laugh:

The only thing I would worry about is the sodium, as mentioned above. I eat almost everything with Sriracha as well. The stuff is delicious... there's even a fan page for it on Facebook.
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options

Amen.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    Oh, I thought you had a question for me. You meant that OTHER Asian hot sauce.

:tongue: :laugh:

The only thing I would worry about is the sodium, as mentioned above. I eat almost everything with Sriracha as well. The stuff is delicious... there's even a fan page for it on Facebook.
    already liked hahahaha
  • alapoint89
    Options

Amen.
    heck yes
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    Never tried it. But I eat Louisiana Hot Sauce or Franks on EVERYTHING. I love it.
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    If you use a crazy amount maybe you should be concerned about sodium, especially if you have blood pressure issues or don't drink enough water.