Weird eating habits!

Options
katcunock
katcunock Posts: 664 Member
So, since I've mved in with my boyfriend he has told me of a particularly weird eating habitthat I have, and I was wonderng if anyone elsehad some to share!

Here it is:

I love salt ad vinegar peanuts. But I don't want the peanuts - just the flavouring. So i suck it all off and the peanuts go in the bird feeder.

*embarassed face*

Help me out here....share your weird habits too!

Replies

• chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    mhmmm.... I not sure what definition of "weird" were using but.............

I like ketchup with my scrambled eggs.

I like ranch with all grilled meats.

I like mustard in my mac n' cheese.

Your habit its good for the birds. :)
  • Doozer1978
    Doozer1978 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love mushed up banana on ryvitas with salt and black pepper sprinkled on! Sounds disgusting but I absolutely love it!
  • katcunock
    Options
    mustard and cheese is an epic combination, i use mustard powder when i make mac and cheese so no worries there :)

I also have mint sauce with EVERYTHING.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I eat veggies and beans straight from the can all the time...
  • funmonk
    funmonk Posts: 20
    Options
    My food cannot touch when it's on the plate.
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I don't like my food to touch either!

I can't stand the sight, smell, or taste of ketchup! It makes me all weirded out...I know...by a condiment.

I eat my food clockwise. Off my plate (one bite at a time of each item clockwise). Sandwiches/burgers are eaten around in a clockwise direction.

There's a couple!

Oh and mustard with mac and cheese is a classic combo. I use mustard powder when I make homemade mac and cheese!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    It's not really weird in my opinion, but my boyfriend makes fun of me that I HAVE to "add" to my food. And its true, I will always add hot sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper, extra cheese, whatever. It cannot just be the way it is.
  • katcunock
    Options
    I don't like my food to touch either!

I can't stand the sight, smell, or taste of ketchup! It makes me all weirded out...I know...by a condiment.

I eat my food clockwise. Off my plate (one bite at a time of each item clockwise). Sandwiches/burgers are eaten around in a clockwise direction.

There's a couple!

Oh and mustard with mac and cheese is a classic combo. I use mustard powder when I make homemade mac and cheese!

I like to eat my food symmertically.....if I had 3 carrots and 2 peas id have togo carrot pea carrot pea carrot so it's right!
  • TM2794
    TM2794 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love to dip my grilled cheese sandwich in milk. I don't think it's weird, because cheese is milk anyway; However one of my exs called me disgusting and i've been called weird/stared at because of it. oh well!

I'm also in LOVE with condiments. i drench everything with ketchup or hot sauce, or whichever condiment fits at the moment. i never just eat food, which is probably why i dip my sandwiches lol.
  • Hibiscus1984
    Options
    I like saltines with mayo, my ex was disgusted by it but he was the one that would eat any flavor potato chips with cottage cheese. :/
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I like saltines with mayo, my ex was disgusted by it but he was the one that would eat any flavor potato chips with cottage cheese. :/

Yuck, both of those sound gross. But then again, I hate mayo and cottage cheese so that could be why. :)
  • lovinmomnwife
    Options
    My husband laughs and smile at me when ever i eat something like a PopCorn or a crunchy fry and Cheese puffs and anything like that. I have to bit it then crunch it with my mouth open to make a chrunch noise then eat it reg. lol. i kno that weird but I have tried to eat it normal and i cant for some reason.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I have a tendency to chew on my milkshakes. It's more like a gentle nibble on the the little ice cream chunks than a chew I suppose.........
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    So, since I've mved in with my boyfriend he has told me of a particularly weird eating habitthat I have, and I was wonderng if anyone elsehad some to share!

Here it is:

I love salt ad vinegar peanuts. But I don't want the peanuts - just the flavouring. So i suck it all off and the peanuts go in the bird feeder.

*embarassed face*

How many calories is in this I wonder...
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I like to dip french fries in milkshakes, OR mayo (not together, LOL).

If I eat M&M's or Skittles, I have to eat all of the same color first, then another color, etc.

Food on my plate annot touch.

I cut up pizza and muffins and eat them with a fork.
  • katcunock
    Options

Here it is:

*embarassed face*

How many calories is in this I wonder...

I'm really, really not sure :/ guess you could work it out by taking away the calores in plain peanuts........
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I like to dip french fries in milkshakes,

If I eat M&M's or Skittles, I have to eat all of the same color first, then another color, etc.

Ha! I like these too, though I haven't had fries and/or a milkshake in a long time.

I'm not crazy about cheese. Don't really like it mostly. Only parm and mozzarella not melted. Everything else must be melted, and even then, I only kinda like it.

I hate mayo. I will not eat anything with it.
  • clarechieri
    clarechieri Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I go to all the effort of making a sandwich only to take it apart and eat it separately it really winds my oh up lol.
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    When I make a sandwich, I have separate the meat and cheese. It goes turkey, cheese, turkey, etc.

I know some people who put the cheese on - 2-3 slices, then the meat. Gah!
  • goodeater24
    goodeater24 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I like to eat with my hands. Even salads and eggs. I have to watch myself in public with this.

I only put one food on plate at a time - and usually only part of the portion I plan on eating. I like to keep going back for more.

I crumble rice cakes into my "imitation ice cream" (just milk and frozen fruit) to imitate nuts.