Leftover for LUNCH today

Options
I love left overs for lunch!! Today was particularly random but very delicious and protein packed!!
2 Talapia fillets + Meat Pasta
= 516 Calories, 48g carbs, 16g fat, 46g protein, 4g sugar, 3g fiber

What's your lunch (leftover or not) today?

Replies

• specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Tuna made with Greek yogurt, relish, boiled egg, onions, fresh jalapeno and salt/pepper on toasted wheat bread with romaine lettuce.
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    That tuna sounds delicious. I haven't tried it with the Greek yogurt... I've done it with avocado and all of the other items though - this as well as chicken salad!!! (well, instead of relish I use pickles cut up and some pickle juice)

All yum!
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow's lunch for me is leftover pasta from the kids' dinner tonight as I cooked too much!

Pasta, reduced fat pesto, cherry tomatoes, spring onions and garlic stuffed olives. 437 calories.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I had leftover cornbread, mixed beans and collard greens.
  • Yosemite4vr
    Yosemite4vr Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It all sounds soooo good! Great lunches everyone!!
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Lettuce - Mixed Greens, 3 cups
    Pauline's Sauces - Blackberry Vinaigrette Dressing, 2 TBS
    Strawberries - Raw, 0.5 cup, halves
    Trader Joe's - Candied Pecans*,
    Cheese - Feta, 0.25 cup, crumbled
    Chicken - Breast, meat only, cooked, roasted, 333.33 g
  • Nan_
    Nan_ Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I had a fajita made with lean ground turkey, tomato, onion and green pepper (and the seasoning mix, of course) on a 96% fat free tortilla. I also had a Gala apple with it. I was debating on adding carrot sticks but figured I'd have those later for a snack since I'm not very hungry right now!

Edited to add: I forgot to say that the fajita was a leftover from last night's dinner. I will have a "light" dinner tonight since I had the fajita for lunch.
  • Yosemite4vr
    Options
    That sounds delicious!
  • inkandsheep
    inkandsheep Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have leftovers for lunch most days. Today it's a homemade vegan quinoa, aubergine and lentil burger inside a multiseed pita bread, with a spinach and red onion salad. Can't wait... :)
  • Yosemite4vr
    Options
    Yum! I can't wait for my left over today:
    Kale, tomato, bell pepper, squash stir fry with pesto chicken breasts.

It sounds weird, but believe me, it's so yummy! :)
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Today for lunch I'm trying tuna with salsa for the very first time! Kinda scary looking tho! :laugh:
  • Seabring17
    Seabring17 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Leftover homemade chicken soup with dumplings
  • aprilwilliams2729
    aprilwilliams2729 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Left over fresh green beans and sauteed squash. Plus an apple and an ounce of extra sharp cheddar cheese. :) Yummy!
  • Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I had my leftovers from yesterday's lunch at PF Changs- Half a bowl (big bowl, more like a plate!) of shrimp with lobster sauce over brown rice. Only about 315 cals, and oh so yummy! Oh, and a leafy salad with Marie's yogurt dressing.