Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is YOUR Guilty Pleasure TV Show

Replies

• heretic911
    heretic911 Posts: 66 Member
    Weeds, but I don't feel any guilt, LOL
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Grey's Anatomy... frickin' love that show.

Soooo mad/shocked/heartbroken over the season finale... literally sobbed on my couch.

Kinda pathetic, I know.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 847 Member
    Keeping up with the Kardashians..... sad but true.
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Sons of Anarchy
    Homeland
    Game of Thrones

A Game of Thrones is not a guilty pleasure, it is a must! My favorite show on TV and the books are so freaking good it should be illegal! :bigsmile:
  • I might be very young but i love watching The Waltons. its a very old show that is about a family during the world war. It comes on the Hallmark channel I loove it also I love repo games and lizard lick.
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    The Walking Dead

I really liked Season 1, but not so much for Season 2. I'm hoping it gets better for the next season.
  • sillab
    sillab Posts: 39 Member
    The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad...they crack me up!
  • 9thwardchick
    9thwardchick Posts: 73 Member
    I also love True Blood, but I don't think that it's a guilty pleasure. It's just darn good tv!

What is this Honey Boo Boo show? It sounds crazy. I gotta check it out.
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    I know it's a lot but here it goes - VH1's: Single Ladies (which is not as good this season), Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, Basket Ball Wives (which was a lil' too much this season), Hollywood Exes, Lala's full Court Life. Then theres's Bravo's Atlanta Housewives, Food Network: Diners Drive-Ins & Dives, We TV: My Fair Wedding, 4 Weddings, LA Hair & the Braxtons Family Values & I can't leave out my Showtime faves Weeds, Dexter, Homeland, Nurse Jackie, The Big C and finally Starz: Magic City & The Boss...whew :embarassed: ... thank goodness for OnDemand
  • scott1646
    scott1646 Posts: 110 Member
    Breaking Bad, Master Chef Australia , Dexter, Weeds and Homeland.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Gossip Girl
    *sigh*
    it's sooo bad.
    I can't help it though :p:p lol
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    :bigsmile: I love watching Triple D while on the treadmill at the gym. People always give me wierd looks!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2.

Guilty!
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Snookie and Jwoww.

and really all the MTV shows.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    The Walking Dead

I really liked Season 1, but not so much for Season 2. I'm hoping it gets better for the next season.

THIS IS TOTALLY A SHOW NO ONE WOULD BE GUILTY OF.
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANSSSSSSSSS
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2.

Those are also mine along with Secret Life of the American Teenager.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    I might be very young but i love watching The Waltons. its a very old show that is about a family during the world war. It comes on the Hallmark channel I loove it also I love repo games and lizard lick.

Oh God, am I that old that people have to actually explain who The Waltons are? *orders stairlift*
  • MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    Real Housewives of New Jersey
    Army Wives ***Fave
  • Dance Moms. I know it is horrible but I love the choreography and the ridiculous antics!