walking

Options
Ok I walk on the treadmill about 2-3 times a week and clean my house is that enough exercies

Replies

• thenewrach
    Options
    Ok I walk on the treadmill about 2-3 times a week and clean my house is that enough exercies
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    If under your fitness goals, you are meeting your weekly target amount, then it should be fine. It also depends on if you are finding what you are doing isn't enough for your body and it is craving more, then you can add exercise. Some days I feel like doing a ton, other days I don't.
    I at least try to get in my daily goal amount listed under the exercise page.
    Some one else might have other ideas, re: adding in strength training to give you overall toning.
  • tammylee
    Options
    I do alot of walking. Matter of fact, we walked 8 miles today. I walk 2-3 miles every night and on weekends we do our long walks. I love this time because we get the whole family involved. Myself, my husband and 2 teens. All of us walk together. It is the only exercise im getting and Im happy to report that as of today I have lost 50 pounds.

Try and increase you walking and soon it will become addictive and when you cant walk you will be really bummed.