Calorie intake problem?

Options
I eat around 1000 calories a day and so that's what I set on my fitness goal to, as seeing it's about all I can take. I work 6 days a week for 5 hours during those six days, and i work at an automotive shop where I am constantly moving and lifting heaving things, sometimes even running to keep up with the fast paced area around me. So I just enter that as 4 sometimes 4 and a half hours of moderate walking into my journal. I haven't weighed myself since I started this whole thing, so I don't know if I have lost any weight BUT it sure does look like it in the abdomen area and as well in my chest ( i have no problem with! ) I am off one day a week sometimes two, in which I basically lay around and do nothing, BUT I don't eat a whole lot either, I guess I just have a small stomach? I don't know. But is this stunting my weight loss? I've been working like this all summer and I'd say i've lost only around 5 pounds. If I ate more good food, (if you look at my diary you can see sometimes i'm not so good :b ) and got my intake to around 1200, would I really be losing more weight...? tips and answers please! Sorry it's so long.

Replies

• wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    For your height that might be fine for calories. You will be flamed for it so hold on to your chair.

Your protein is way too low. You should be getting almost twice what you get. Add more protein. It is good for you,
  • bb7096
    bb7096 Posts: 3
    Options
    For your height that might be fine for calories. You will be flamed for it so hold on to your chair.

Your protein is way too low. You should be getting almost twice what you get. Add more protein. It is good for you,

what would you suggest best for protein? something that wont jack up my calorie intake.