Any friends from Florida?

Options
Hey Everyone. I am pretty new here, started out a few months back with a different name, but just got motivated about a month ago to really get it going. Any friends from Florida in the house? Add me, good to have support of people in the hot southern states that knows what its like working out in 100+ weather. (Atleast we can use water bottles as weights right?) Not really keeping an eye on the scale as much as I'm trying to get in shape and feel better. The weight loss is an added benefit, and I'm so far very pleased with the results! Have a great day!

Replies

• redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    FL reppin I swear with this heat I swear we burn off another 100 calories or more lol. Keep it going girlie as long as you feel good about your body that is what matters. Keep up the great work :)
  • bigboimav
    bigboimav Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    jacksonville here :) anyone add if you'd like i just started 2 days ago
  • nsnyeahh
    nsnyeahh Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in Florida :D I'll add you
  • Necialeluxebeau
    Options
    Miami / Hollywood FL here ! we can work out all year long ,how exciting ;)
  • meewii
    meewii Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    West Central Florida here :)
  • robertachicky
    Options
    hahaha right? Thanks for the support! I have a feeling I'm really going to do it this time!
  • robertachicky
    Options
    as long as we do it in the morning before the rains come!!:)
  • AnnaMGP
    AnnaMGP Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    North west, near Pensacola, Florida here. Feel free to add me. Actually looking for someone around here also who might want to get together to walk.