LADIES: ChaLEAN Extreme Success Pictures Please?!

Options
I'm trying to get an idea of how the real RESULTS of ChaLEAN Extreme were like!

Replies

• Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I would love to see as well!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I avoided cameras, and I still don't know how to post pictures very well. BUT, I can tell you that I very much liked Chalean Extreme. I did that in combo with my half marathon training in the spring. I went from a size 10ish to a size 6. **to note: I did very few of the CE cardio segments as I was running my fool head off at the time.**
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I would love to see some results as well. ChaLean Extreme is on my list of contenders for when I am finished with P90X.
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I would love to see them too. I just started this program yesterday.
  • Whutto1
    Whutto1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Also thinking about getting the program...
  • JJPAL1
    JJPAL1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes, would also like to know what ChaLean is all about. Working with Jillian doing, body revolution. Excercise mostly, not food program. Changing things up is a good idea. Anybody have any suggestions let me know.
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I've never head of this program. Would appreciate any feedback.
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Well I am not exactly sure how to post pictures but if you look at my profile I have my CLX results in there. The picture of me with the bikini in the dressing room is from about week 7 and the one with the purple wall in the background (don't mind my daughter's messy room...lol) is week 12. I did Turbo fire for my cardio instead of the cardio that came with CLX because it is way more fun. I lost a total of 24lbs and 25 inches in the 12 weeks. I do not have a day 1 photo but had already lost quite a bit before I took the first pic. I really wish I had because it would probably have blown me away! I have since gained a few pounds back so I am going to do this again starting Monday 8/27. It is an amazing workout!

Hope this helps!

Tracy
  • golightlyphilosophy
    Options
    I've found some good success stories on youtube just by searching. I would love to see some results as well!
    I also started the program yesterday. Any one else following the program feel free to add me!
  • mystikalbeanz
    mystikalbeanz Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Well I am not exactly sure how to post pictures but if you look at my profile I have my CLX results in there. The picture of me with the bikini in the dressing room is from about week 7 and the one with the purple wall in the background (don't mind my daughter's messy room...lol) is week 12. I did Turbo fire for my cardio instead of the cardio that came with CLX because it is way more fun. I lost a total of 24lbs and 25 inches in the 12 weeks. I do not have a day 1 photo but had already lost quite a bit before I took the first pic. I really wish I had because it would probably have blown me away! I have since gained a few pounds back so I am going to do this again starting Monday 8/27. It is an amazing workout!

Hope this helps!

Tracy

Wow awesome job! You can definately see the difference in your pictures! Ill have to put Turbo Fire and CLX on my to do list,
  • NickiStone
    NickiStone Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Here are my results from my first round. I am working on my second round as we speak.

4129715_9129.jpg
  • jaelliott907
    Options
    Here are my results from my first round. I am working on my second round as we speak.

4129715_9129.jpg

That's amazing! Good job! I hope I get great results like that with my P90X / TurboFire program
  • eemorton
    eemorton Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What kind of weights are you using? I have seen some member say that were up to 25 lbs and I was wondering if that was total, or each dumbbell?

This looks like a program I would like. Its just such an investment since I would need weights also
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    well, crap, nm. I have to work on the photo.
  • strongnotskinny121
    Options
    I saw major results in arms and shoulders, and gluts.
  • strongnotskinny121
    Options
    ok, I give up. If anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong. The photo is so big, only half is showing. I resized it in photobucket, but it is still too big on here.
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    OMG!! Y'all look amazing! Thank y'all so much for the responses!
  • tatterscoops
    Options
    Hi ladies, I just completed my first month the burn phase and I'm loving it. I didn't really lost a lot of weights but those inches lost don't lie either. I feel great and so in love with the program. Now, I'm on the second month (Push Phase) it's definitely more challenging but still so much fun.

sides.jpg

back.jpg

What I love the most is I can see definitions on my thighs now thanks from all those lunges and squat :smile:

All the best to you all ladies!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!