looking for friends who can motivate!

Options
Hello MFP! looking for friends that is willing to help motivate and support in this journey and get the same back in return. Had an account before and is now back. let us all help each other out in this journey to being fit and healthy and reap the benefits in the end! Thank you very much and have a wonderful day.

Replies

• Kagaah
    Kagaah Posts: 8
    Options
    I have such a hard time staying motivated too!
    The only thing that has helped me is to save photos of my skinnier self to my phone and everytime I'm about to reach for a packet of crisps have a look at that photo!
    I also have this saved on my phone :)
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dH6TFVfcpLo/TdQaFiztVNI/AAAAAAACIJI/t9hOEuBRLS8/s1600/extreme_weight_loss_01.jpg
  • mnw1117
    mnw1117 Posts: 48
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I could always use more people! I got your back!
  • scottberrydsm
    scottberrydsm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for almost 300 days but only recently got really serious. Joined OA and am monitoring/measuring my food and exercise along the same lines as I measure and monitor my sobriety (been clean and sober for almost 31 years). Add me if you would like.
  • EmziiW
    EmziiW Posts: 3
    Options
    Had MFP for a while now, but going back to university soon & I'm wanting to really knuckle down & lose some weight :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • saranghaeyo4390
    saranghaeyo4390 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm buckling down now because I started learning taekwondo. I love doing it, so I need to start training and losing more weight so that I can be better at the sport. Having class and watching taekwondo on the Olympics makes it so much easier for me to motivate myself.

Motivation from MFP is great too!! Add me if you'd like! =) Having people here to hold me accountable for food helps in conjunction with the workout.
  • fitfocusedfamily
    fitfocusedfamily Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can add me as well.
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for more friends! :) Feel free to add me
  • donkarlitos
    donkarlitos Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • jogy
    jogy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You can add me to your friend's list. I am looking for support myself!
  • melscooby
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)
  • K_Smith86
    K_Smith86 Posts: 123
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Any and all motivation / support helps and can truly go a long way :)
  • nancytunberg64
    nancytunberg64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. New to My Fitness Pal. Did weight watchers for awhile but was not longer staying motivated and needed a change. I need someone to hold me accountable to log daily no matter what I eat.:happy: :smile:
  • nancytunberg64
    nancytunberg64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job... On the weight and the sobriety.
  • Danika6676
    Danika6676 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I have crazy stupid motivation! I found having a goal works wonders. I am doing a Breast Cancer 5km run at the end of September. So I have to get in shape in order to run. I also find telling people I am doing it keeps me motivated. I know that they will ask how it went and you always want to do good...right?? My main motivator is a Tri-Athlon. The local YMCA has one every May. I have now done three and have my fourth one in May of 2013. I am hoping to do even better next time. Anyway, hope this helps! Remember add me if you need some motivation.
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Any one can add me!!! :happy:
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Anyone - feel free to add me for Support and Motivation!!
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more motivated/motivational friends. Anyone (must be determined to stay active on this site) feel free to add me! :flowerforyou: