everyone! i need friends

Options
it doesnt matter how old you are, or anything like that ill talk to ANYONE! im looking for friends to share recipes with and to help me stick to this! my family, friends, and coworkers don't think i can do it and it is dificult to do alone. add me :)

Replies

• JadaRG
    JadaRG Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend LOL!
    But one tip... You will need to slowly learn self motivation and stick it to your friends and family! You can do it with friends, but more importantly you can do it alone! GOOD LUCK!
  • ladynami
    Options
    Hi my name is Christine and i just signed up today
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I added you. :)
  • loria508
    loria508 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's one day at a time, you can do it!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. My family and friends don't think I need to lose weight. I am 5'5" and I weigh 204. UMMMM yep I need to lose weight. I want to do this for myself but I also want my family and friends to see how much better I look and feel when I am 20 pounds lighter. Or 50 pounds lighter.
  • ars1300
    ars1300 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Feel free to friend me if you like!
  • Veurve
    Veurve Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi am also a newbie, feel free to add me if you like.:happy:
  • missg7
    missg7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I added some of you as well - hope you don't mind. Looking to grow my support system as well!
  • nancy4b2g
    Options
    great...you can friend me. I love to chat as well. :happy:
  • donkarlitos
    donkarlitos Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    We could all use more friends :) -- That motivation makes all the difference! Feel free to add me
  • natbeach
    natbeach Posts: 62
    Options
    add me to your cheer squad if you like, am fairly new :)
  • nancy4b2g
    Options
    welcome aboard. Good luck.
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends. Add me up.
  • ukcookie
    ukcookie Posts: 11
    Options
    It dose not matter what your friends thinks its how you feel inside. Yo go girl!!! feel free to add me.....sod it added ya all ready LOL

Anybody else feel free to add me

Simon
  • dmgippner
    Options
    Happy to be your friend...feel free to add me as well. Looking to lose weight for my health and well being. :-) Good luck!
  • DonnieBailey
    Options
    I started out at 256 pounds and still like 40 pounds but I set small goals and when I reach those I set another one. don't try to lose it fast because it will come back if you do. lose slow and be patient and diligent. YOU CAN do it! I have walked 1-2 miles per day or ride my bicycle and that is the key. Now I'm walking slower but longer times.
  • linlpn
    linlpn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just signed up on here. I have tried every diet imaginable. Not had much luck unless I do extremes. I don't want to do that anymore. I just want to be able to eat and live like a normal person and not be overweight and unhealthy. I don't have anyone really to do this with.
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend. I can talk to anyone any age also. Don't pay any attention to neysayers. For the most part, I havn't told alot of people I am doing this because I don't want any negative feedback. My weight is coming off slowly. No one has noticed yet, but that's OK. I'm doing this for me. You will get lots of support here. Good Luck, Joni:flowerforyou:
  • BoomerAngel
    Options
    I agree..."don't pay attention to naysayers". Great advice. I have found my own family to be the most critical judges in my goals, while my friends at the gym keep cheering me on and giving me kuddos for progress. Sometimes, family is not the best support system...sadly. That is why we are HERE for each other! You are not alone.....no judgement here.
  • Neiise88
    Options
    Hey my name is Denise (: , I'm new to Fitness Pal & looking forward to a new ME , starting my dieting & exercise the 1st Monday of Sept. !!!!