Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Darn coffee creamer!

Hey guys, I live in the city, and I, like 95% of adults, am on a coffee regimen. The problem is, my dad is CONSTANTLY making the coffee super strong. Today I tried to count how much creamer I put into my coffee. I buy the regular, generic brand, (no real cream in it even though the label claims it does) creamer from Walmart. I stopped at 8 tablespoons, and it was still really strong for me. What else can I drink to wake up? I think my campus' cappuccinos will probably be not so harsh on the calorie count, but still.

Replies

• rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Maybe you can water it down a bit and then use a fat free creamer? Or add it to a blender with ice, skim milk and sweetener.
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Can you just add some hot water to it to tone it down?
    (I never drink coffee, so I don't know how it works)
  • raven3lise
    raven3lise Posts: 107 Member
    Wow I'm such an airhead I never thought of that
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    maybe use a little hot water, or perhaps some skim milk and 1T of the creamer?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Can you just make your own? If not then only fill the cup half way and top with hot water.
  • mrskatie80
    mrskatie80 Posts: 133 Member
    Can you just add some hot water to it to tone it down?
    (I never drink coffee, so I don't know how it works)

^^^^^^^ This!
    If it's THAT strong then add 1/2 boiling water and just a teaspoon of creamer and you should be good to go :)