Day 144 Progress with pic.

Options

Replies

• starbuckskat
    starbuckskat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for the motivation. I would love to get to onederland by Feb 2013 intime for my cruise. BTW how tall are you?
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Both sets of pics are fabulous, but I love the t-shirt comparison!! Holy cow! Great job & keep up the great work!! :flowerforyou:
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for the motivation. I would love to get to onederland by Feb 2013 intime for my cruise. BTW how tall are you?

I am only 5' 2"

I wish you every success with your journey. You CAN DO IT!
  • ifeliciano
    ifeliciano Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations! Keep at it.
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great!:flowerforyou:
  • saturn03
    Options
    :smile: Keep it up girl! See once you put your mind to it a person can do ANYTHING!!! :smile:
  • fat214
    fat214 Posts: 109
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • danaweston
    Options
    Very well done
    very well written!!!
    you are winning
  • gabriellegabster
    Options
    Loved reading your post, really great advice from someone who has proven that it works too! We are all rooting for you : )
  • fastforlife1
    fastforlife1 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Wonderful loss - I feel like such a slacker, but I wish you would open your diary so I could see how you are eating!
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am 5'2" also!
  • Katanthus
    Options
    Wonderful loss - I feel like such a slacker, but I wish you would open your diary so I could see how you are eating!

I eat about 5-6 small meals a day, that works for me. My main problem in the past was that I did not eat very much at all. I lived off coffee and a granola bar or two, and then a piece of grilled chicken and vegetables in the evening. I know, for me at least.. eating small amounts throughout the day is better. Like I said, I am not the picture of perfect nutrition.

Breakfast Green smoothie (spinach, carrots, chia seeds, wheat grass, protein powder, grapefruit juice)
    If I run 5 miles ... I drink Accelerade followed by a Svelte Calnatural Energy Protein drink

Mid morning... some snack.. either an egg or an apple with LC cheese

Lunch.... Low sodium turkey breast with some carrots, apple, spinach

Mid afternoon frozen yogurt cup

Dinner grilled chicken, tofu... I rarely eat red meat (allergic to a lot of seafood)...steamed veg, wholegrain bread roll.

Snacks... frozen yogurt, wholegrain crackers, cashew butter with apple. This is not everything I eat, but it is the KIND of stuff I eat.

I drink at LEAST 8 glasses of water a day.

I don't have anything to hide, I just find it works better for me to keep it closed. I don't want to share at this moment, but maybe one day, I will. :)
  • Katanthus
    Options
    Kudos for your success...you're almost down in Onederland! Keep it up!

I tell you, it has been a battle over the last month to get to Onederland. Half a pound loss would get me there.
  • terwhitcomb
    terwhitcomb Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job Kat - you are very inspiring!! :flowerforyou:
  • checkmatekingtwo
    checkmatekingtwo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this. I've only been on my journey 38 days. It's so inspirational to see the progress that can be made when sticking to a plan. You are awesome!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • What a difference!! Congratulations!!
  • larnsperger
    larnsperger Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great job! Amazing progress in a relatively short amount of time. Good to know those scales lie to everyone LOL Also that lots of other's get stuck as well in the loss department. That's where I am now stuck:( I'm going to keep on though it will change eventually! Keep up the amazing transformation!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    wonderful job and progress. Exciting to see how your body changes isn't it? Keep up the awesome job you are doing and thank you for sharing and for your tips. Every little bit helps!
  • Katanthus
    Options
    Thank you so much for the best wishes, congratulations, and kindness. I wish you all the very best with your own goals. I guess, I am going from "it's a chore" to enjoying the journey.

All the best,

Kat
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!