Insanity gave me a new, sexy back ;D

Only my 2nd week and I see results on my back!
THANK YOU INSANITY!!!

My humpty, dumpty back from 2 weeks ago
awuio4.jpg

My back tonight ;D
1p8ks1.jpg

What's weirder is... I didn't lose any inches between these two photos.. only ~5 lbs... O_O..... weird
I usually lose inches before lbs o.o..... maybe insanity's a miracle worker....
Anyone wanna take a stab?

Replies

• hooray!!
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    nice one!
  • Proud of you babe! Keep it up! Remember to always hydrate and stretch my love! =) I should do a P90X progression album as well....hmmmmm....
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Is Insanity available on youtube? I would love to try it!
    Great pics btw - that's so awesome!!
  • mn3stevens
    mn3stevens Posts: 3 Member
    Insanity is sitting on my TV table. Ive been training for a half marathon. I was thinking running and insanity may be too much?! What are your thoughts? Could you run 4+ miles and insanity the same day? For 5 days? Sundays are my longer running days.
  • I do HIIT ~3 times a week (2.5 miles each time) and then insanity everyday. so definitely doable to do it simultaneously... but I dunno if you will be able to keep it up everyday for weeks .... if you're gonna do just 5 days straight, definitely doable :)
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    holy cow lady, that's awesome! i should try insanity, but I'm afraid it will be too intense :)
  • Shantae785
    Shantae785 Posts: 15 Member
    wow thats really good. Im only on day 3 but now im excited for week 2 to come lol
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Your back looks totally different. Great job!
  • ladyluck5210
    ladyluck5210 Posts: 78 Member
    NICE! :smile: :smile:
  • Great job! What a difference in the look!!!! I am just now in week 4 and loving it... getting killed by it, dripping in sweat with it, but loving it! :) Insanity has given me that nice roundness of muscle on the back of the thigh I thought I lost forever, so I totally know that feeling... it's an amazing miracle worker when you put in 110%
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 535 Member
    You did lose inches, just probably not where you regularly measure, that's all! It looks like a bit came off between the waist and hips where we normally measure. Great work!
  • wow that looks great. was it lose love handles that shrunk down maybe? I can't stand mind! maybe if I try Insanity...lol
  • You also got a butt lift. Hooray!
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    I don't know how you didn't lose inches you look AWESOME girl!
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Great looking results!
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Nice! They oughta hire you for the next insanity video! Your back is GREAT and so toned!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    You did lose inches, just probably not where you regularly measure, that's all! It looks like a bit came off between the waist and hips where we normally measure. Great work!

Probably this.
    <--- But Insanity is definitely a miracle worker for the back! I didn't even realize what was happening to my back until I started comparing pics. It's still crazy to me!
    Dig deeper!
  • holy cow lady, that's awesome! i should try insanity, but I'm afraid it will be too intense :)

I just started Insanity today.
    It is intense! Actually, Instense is probably an understatement. However, I may be sore tomorrow, but I'm going to keep going.
    I have never felt so good laying on my floor after a workout in my life.
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    Yeah, you had to have lost inches! Everything about you is smaller in the second pic. Great work, keep it up :) you look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!