NSV at the Gym today!

Options
I had a fun NSV today! (Non Scale Victory, for you newbies!)

I went to the gym, and logged in. The woman behind the desk was not someone that I recognized. She looked at me, looked at her computer, looked puzzled, and looked at me again. Someone called out "Hello, Bonnie!" and her head snapped.

"It IS you! I didn't recognize you from your picture! <gasp!> "March?!? This picture was taken in March??? That's incredible … You've lost a LOT of weight!"

Finally someone says something about my weight loss ... even if it's a stranger!

Replies

• lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...When I see family I haven't seen in a long time...they look at me like something is different, but they don't know what, and then they say..."Did you lose weight?!"
  • SkinnierPlz
    Options
    Oh yay how lovely!! Good work Bonnie!! There is no better compliment when you are trying to lose weight :-)
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Happy days!
  • PamInMichigan
    Options
    Nice to hear a great story removed from the numbers scene! Congrats on that victory.
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    Awesome!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! Congrats to you. :D
  • searchingforme
    searchingforme Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's a great feeling!:happy:
  • emily406
    emily406 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Aww, what a nice NSV! Congrats!
  • MaggieAudiologist
    Options
    Congrats Bonnie! I had a similar experience today. My daughter's daycare teacher, who just got back from a two-month long holiday, could not believe how much weight I lost. I was so happy to tell her about MFP. :drinker:
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    That's so great!!! Congratulations :]
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!