30 lbs lost!

Options
13»

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    So you're a non-tall endo/mesomorph, that's kewl. 130 might be perfect for you.

Have you thought about being a 150lb Adonis? :happy: I see the bone structure in those pics. The genes that made you prone to get a little heavier also make you prone to building musclemass. At your height 10 pounds of lean mass will make you look like a 9/10 scale model of Jean Claude Vandamme.

Something to think about... And good job.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    So you're a non-tall endo/mesomorph, that's kewl. 130 might be perfect for you.

Have you thought about being a 150lb Adonis? :happy: I see the bone structure in those pics. The genes that made you prone to get a little heavier also make you prone to building musclemass. At your height 10 pounds of lean mass will make you look like a 9/10 scale model of Jean Claude Vandamme.

Something to think about... And good job.

I had to google endo/mesomorph since I had no idea what that meant! Learn something new every day...

:laugh: Not so sure I *want* to look like a scale model of Vandamme... but I would like to build some muscle (esp. chest/upper arms) once I get down to a comfortable weight - I'm ridiculously not-strong right now.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    A basic incline bench and a 40lb dumbbell set is about $100 at Wallyworld. Get some tools and do it man!
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • carinrogo
    Options
    WOW!! What a difference! You look great!!!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    congratulations! you've done such a great job!
  • InIt2WinIt
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your encouragement! I'm so glad I found this site. I admit I'm a bit obsessed with MFP, but it keeps me on track.

InIt2WinIt - :laugh: Yeah, people tend to think I'm a lot younger than I really am. Guess I should be glad, but when you're still getting ID'd for R-rated movies in your mid-20s, it gets a bit annoying. :tongue:

LOL, that probably would seem a bit annoying, but then again you should be proud of your youthful looks!!!
  • evilras
    evilras Posts: 42
    Options
    accountant_boi, thats brilliant! More power to you son for getting off your bum and doing something about it! I think my diet was the same as yours! the binge on crap diet. But i'm discovering that healthy food can be tasty! Tho sadly not found the creamy death by chocolate thats 200 calories...

And a shout out to Roni too!! My god 135lbs?!!! you look like a totally new person! Well done to you!!!
  • beckyk1
    Options
    congrats! you must feel so great about yourself! keep it up -!
  • biffy107
    Options
    Way to go!!!! BUT dont stop you can keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!